Chapter 97:

As Tang Qiaoqiao put on the features and accessories to the snowman step by step, the entire snowman's face was fully revealed in front of everyone.

It is actually a Maitreya Buddha.

Tang Qiaoqiao carefully pinched two large fleshy earlobes for Maitreya Buddha. Two black glass beads were inlaid in his curved eyes, and his big mouth was wide open.

What's even more amazing is that the appearance of Maitreya Buddha's **** ru is also pinched by Tang Qiaoqiao, and a circle of purple-red dates is used as Maitreya Buddha's beads.

From a distance, it really looks like such a smiling living Buddha.

Shen Yue looked complicated.

The three of Shen Yong's family were dumbfounded.

Tang Qiaoqiao climbed down, was quite satisfied with his artistic achievements, turned around and asked Shen Yue enthusiastically.

"How is it, does it look like?"

Shen Yue's expression was complicated: "Why would you think of a Maitreya Buddha?"

Tang Qiaoqiao pursed the corner of his mouth and said, "Actually, I wanted to pile up God of Wealth, but the clothes of God of Wealth were too complicated and gave up. Maitreya Buddha is a laughing Buddha. On the first day of the new year, I hope everyone will laugh. ."

God of Wealth?

Shen Yue imagined a scene of a **** of wealth standing in the atrium of Shen's house with gold ingots. For a while, he didn't know if he should be thankful that Tang Qiaoqiao had changed his mind.

Tang Qiaoqiao asked: "You haven't said that it's okay?"

"OK!"

A loud admiration sounded, and Mother Shen was wearing a thick padded jacket, rushing to Maitreya Buddha with a face full of surprise, and she was amazed: "It's too imagery, Joe Qiao, are you piled up by yourself?"

Tang Qiaoqiao cocked his lips and nodded.

"It's great, I have to pay a respect." Mother Shen said and said to Maitreya Buddha, seeing Shen Yue brows, she and Tang Qiaoqiao are the real mother and daughter, otherwise, why are they so stinky.

Mother Shen watched for a while. After all, she was too old to bear the cold outside, and told them not to stay for too long, so they went in.

Tang Qiaoqiao became more satisfied as she watched it. She felt that such a good work could not be appreciated by herself. She took out her mobile phone and prepared to show it to her dear fans.

There was no live broadcast for a long time, so Tang Qiaoqiao opened the live broadcast room directly. On the morning of the New Year's Day, most people stayed at home. As soon as her live broadcast started, a large number of fans immediately flooded in.

"Hey, happy new year everyone, congratulations on getting rich, everything goes well."

Tang Qiaoqiao waved his gloved paws towards the camera. Two pompoms hung on one side of the red woolen hat. His cheeks were a little red from the cold, but the skin became whiter. Shuilingling’s eyes were like black gems, so beautiful. .

[You can see the live Qiao Bao on the first day of the new year]

[Qiaobao Happy New Year, Little Red Riding Hood is so cute]

[Is it going to live broadcast cooking food? What do we cook on New Year's Eve? Our family wants to eat leftovers on New Year’s Eve] Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the live broadcast room and laughed: "Today live broadcast is not cooking, I had a big meal last night. Snow, I just made a snowman, and I will share with you my masterpiece."