Chapter 36:

Dr. Liu went to the car and took the medical kit. Tang Qiaoqiao smiled and said, "So you came prepared."

"I am a doctor."

In fact, Dr. Liu has long since calmed down. For one thing, Shen Yue was a patient. It is understandable that the patient was irritable during a special period. Secondly, he was the son of an old friend of his own.

It's just that during that time, Shen Yue evaded the crowd extremely, and even his family had nothing to do, and he had no choice but to wait and see.

Tang Qiaoqiao led Doctor Liu to Shen Yue's room. The two of them met each other and looked at each other. There was an awkward atmosphere at the scene.

Tang Qiaoqiao leaned close to Shen Yue and whispered: "We're done, don't be awkward anymore."

Shen Yue glanced at her, thinking that the old man was too unresolute, and Tang Qiaoqiao had taken a meal.

He greeted Dr. Liu a little uncomfortably.

Dr. Liu walked forward quickly, staring at him up and down and left and right. He was still amazed.

"I haven't seen you for a few months, your kid finally has a personality, why bother to make yourself not like a person, a ghost is not like a ghost, look at how good it is now, your face is fat."

The corners of Shen Yue's mouth twitched, wishing to confuse her in his stomach.

Doctor Liu is joking, and he is still very serious. He gave Shen Yue a routine check, and the more he made his face, the more exciting he was, especially when he saw Shen Yue's legs, he was even more surprised.

Logically speaking, most people stay in bed for a long time, and muscle atrophy will gradually appear. However, Shen Yue's leg muscles did not show any signs of atrophy. The muscles were full and the lines were smooth. They were almost healthier than normal human legs.

Especially when Dr. Liu pressed his hands on Shen Yue's legs, he could faintly feel the power of the beating, and maybe he would be able to stand up again soon.

"Miracles, where did you find the genius doctor?" Dr. Liu's eyes were burning, which must be a new treatment.

Shen Yue motioned to Tang Qiaoqiao, who was sitting next to him, with his eyes.

Doctor Liu misunderstood: "It turns out that it was the doctor you were looking for. Where is that doctor, can you introduce me to it?"

Tang Qiaoqiao touched his nose and smirked: "There is no such thing as a genius doctor, but I usually give him a massage and acupuncture."

"You?" Doctor Liu was shocked, "Do you still know medical skills?"

Immediately afterwards, Doctor Liu insisted on seeing Tang Qiaoqiao's massage and acupuncture methods. No matter how she explained that there was nothing special, he just didn't believe it.

Tang Qiaoqiao had to show it to him. After seeing it with his own eyes, Dr. Liu believed that there was nothing special. Even the acupuncture points used in the acupuncture method were common in Chinese medicine.

That's even stranger, how could Shen Yue's legs show signs of recovery.

Is it really only classified as a medical miracle?

Doctor Liu carefully observed Shen Yue's legs again, feeling very emotional.

He felt that Shen Yue still needs to go to the hospital for a more detailed examination in order to determine his next rehabilitation plan.

If Shen Yue can really stand up again, he won't be shameless to see his old friends when he returns to the West in the future.

Before leaving, Dr. Liu avoided Tang Qiaoqiao and quietly said to Shen Yue: "Your kid has gotten lucky and married a good wife."