Chapter 6:

In order to arouse the curiosity of netizens, the program group of "Wonderful Food" kept confidential the guest lineup until the day of recording. It was not until the live broadcast room was opened that netizens finally saw the true colors of the guests.

[No, the woman at the end is not Tang Pupu, right? 】

[It’s her, the show crew is a lot of cheap, please don’t ask Tang Qiaoqiao, Ben Shen Liangfan doesn’t want to watch it for a moment] [Zhou Meng and Hu Miao knew that they would participate, where did Tang Pupu come out? ,Please ask her to buy a piece of barbecued pork] [Fuck, back to the gold master is good for life]

[The power of capital is really terrifying, I sent her a sentence: He is condemned by the gods for forceful support! ! 】【Don’t want to see Tang Qiaoqiao, just ignore her, focus on the big handsome guy and the beautiful girl, isn’t it okay to send a chicken called Zhou Meng for Zhou Damei】【Tang Pupu seems to have changed his style, used to be glamorous and cheap, but now he is pure and cute It’s a route] [It’s useless to change any style, I hate it when I look at it]

The guests can't see the noise in the live room, they are grouping.

The director announced that everyone was free to form a team. Zhou Meng and Hu Miao immediately stood together in a tacit understanding. They were already filming TV series together. The combined show can also promote a wave of new dramas, which can do two things with one stone.

Wang Qiang is an old man, and he smiles ridiculously.

"Xiao Ke, why don't we have a companion? I played your father in the upper part anyway, and they all said they were going to be a father and daughter soldier."

Xiao Ke's mouth was sweet: "Then it depends on the old man to cover me."

The two teams have been formed, Wei Yiqi hesitated a few times, and smashed to Tang Qiaoqiao's side.

"Sister Qiao Qiao, it seems we are in the first team."

Tang Qiaoqiao nodded, she didn't care who teamed up with. It's just that she looked up and down Wei Yiqi, stayed for a few seconds in his smooth bangs, and met his sparkling deer eyes.

"Are you an adult?"

Wei Yiqi straightened his chest: "I have been 19 years and 35 days."

Tang Qiaoqiao was dubious, he was too green.

"It's illegal to hire child labor."

"I didn't lie to you, I can show you the ID card, oh no, the ID card is not on me." Wei Yiqi touched his pocket and felt a little anxious. "I swear that I am eighteen, if I lie I will eat instant noodles without seasoning packets."

Wei Yiqi's wet eyes reminded her of a puppy that used to go to the kitchen to steal food. I don't know which Taoist raised him, the eager and anxious eyes that lie in front of the food are exactly the same as he is now.

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled: "I believe you, but my reputation on the Internet is not very good."

Such an innocent boy, but other people's family is depraved.

Wei Yiqi scratched his forehead: "It doesn't matter, I am also a silly coffee." He has been a trainee for almost two years, and his popularity in the group is the target of poverty alleviation.

He took out his phone and opened the Weibo page: "I can prove this. Look at the number of my fans."

Tang Qiaoqiao explored his head and looked at it, exclaiming: "One hundred million, five digits."