Chapter 32:

"Director, is that row of clothes worn by the actors who played with me?" Tang Qiaoqiao prayed in his heart, not hers, not hers.

The director casually said: "No, it's all yours, try them one by one later, and pick the most suitable ones."

Gan!

What are you afraid of?

Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't help but stepped forward and pulled that row of clothes, and the other row of pink and white skirts were two extremes.

What is hanging on it?

For example, a black windbreaker studded with rivets, a set of tube top miniskirts with metallic luster, and even a long leather whip hung.

She suddenly worried that it would be a problem whether the ad could pass the review.

Tang Qiaoqiao raised his hand and asked, "What kind of drink are we taking?" This is not fresh at all.

"Don't you know?" The director was puzzled. He didn't even know what commercials he shot. Such an artist is really off-line.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked pretty. When she heard that Brother Qian said that she had a drink to endorse, she was so excited that she didn't even pay attention to what the drink was, and agreed to sign the contract. Anyway, the drinks came and went.

The director explained to her: "This time I shot a new functional drink."

"Functional drink?" Tang Qiaoqiao suddenly felt bad.

"This drink can refresh the brain and improve the body's functions, so this time our advertising plan mainly shows a big reversal." When the director mentioned his plan, he was very excited, and he added the content of the advertisement. Show it again with gestures.

Tang Qiaoqiao suddenly collapsed after hearing this. Is it too late to regret it now?

The director saw her mouth bend down, as if not in high spirits. He patted her on the shoulder vigorously and encouraged: "Young people, take good shots. When the shots are finished, they will print your photos on the bottle. Nationwide, no , Sold worldwide."

Printed on the bottle!

Global sales!

"I shoot, I can."

Tang Qiaoqiao instantly gave up like a chicken blood.

The director clapped his hands: "Okay, the makeup artist is here to give her makeup, the stylist prepares, and the others quickly set up the scene and start shooting as soon as the styling is done."

So Tang Qiaoqiao was dragged to make her whole body remodeling. When the makeup artist gave her makeup, she found that her skin was white and translucent, and she was okay without makeup. She couldn’t help asking: "Jojo, your skin is so good, what kind of skin care products do you use? Isn't it expensive?"

Tang Qiaoqiao thought for a while: "It's nothing special, I eat it." It's hard to eat vegetables grown by my own spiritual power every day, even if my skin is not good.

The stylist put on a pink tulle tulle skirt for Tang Qiaoqiao, the skirt is light and transparent, and the skirt is also embroidered with white flowers.

Her ball head was disassembled and draped behind her back, with a small curl, wearing a pearl hairpin on her right ear, and she looked elegant and refined.

The stylist kept admiring her and praised her as a fairy.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked in the mirror, and his heart was so beautiful. Although she doesn't know much about luxury brands, this skirt is not a low-end product from the perspective of material design.