Chapter 41:

Shen Yue stayed here with Tang Qiaoqiao for a few days, but it was not very convenient. Tang Qiaoqiao was always afraid of being photographed by paparazzi. In addition, after Shen Yue's feet began to feel pain, Dr. Liu made eighteen urging calls and asked Shen Yue to return to Beijing quickly. He wanted to hold an expert consultation for Shen Yue's new situation.

So Shen Yue had to embark on the way back to Beijing. Before he boarded the plane, Tang Qiaoqiao handed him a pink lunch box.

"If you are not accustomed to eating airplane meals, just eat this."

Shen Yue opened it to see that it was still a pig's trotter!

This time it is braised trotters.

"Did you deliberately?" Shen Yue had been fed trotters by her for several days, and now she felt as if she was looking at white trotters.

"It has been marinated for more than five hours with my Tang's exclusive secret recipe," Tang Qiaoqiao stretched out five white and tender paws and solemnly emphasized, "If you don't eat it, give it back to me."

Li Ji came over and smiled hippiely: "Sister-in-law, the boss is tired of eating, you can give it to me, I can eat as much as possible." Tang Qiaoqiao's culinary skills are really amazing, he has eaten a few mouthfuls of the boss's meals these days, and has been thinking about it. .

"Okay, give it to you." Tang Qiaoqiao stretched out his hand to take it back from Shen Yue.

Shen Yue avoided her hand, clenched the lunch box, and vomited coldly at Li Ji: "I think you want to eat in the African savannah."

Li Discipline's aggrieved face is another threat from Africa. Can you change it?

Tang Qiaoqiao was amused by the appearance of Shen Yue protecting the food.

"When I study the new pig trotters, I will do it for you when I go back."

Shen Yue glanced at her speechlessly, the expression on his face seemed to be undesirable, but when he got on the plane, Li Ji watched eagerly as he ate the braised pig's knuckles without giving him a bite.

The filming of Tang Qiaoqiao's TV series went smoothly. One day, I received a call from the director who shot her commercial last time. The director took on a variety show this time. Because he had a good time working with Tang Qiaoqiao, he felt that she was very suitable for this show, so he immediately thought of inviting her to participate.

The name is "Survival in the Wilderness", as the name implies, it is a star field experience type program.

Tang Qiaoqiao and Qian Ge reported it. Qian Ge naturally agreed, even if only one issue is recorded, he can come out and brush his face during the filming schedule, so as not to enter the group for too long, and netizens forget everyone. . Besides, can Tang Qiaoqiao still pick up resources now?

It just so happened that "This Family of Us" was about to transition next. With two or three days of free time, Tang Qiaoqiao agreed.

The recording location of this show was in another city. She and Fang Yuan dragged their luggage to the airport early in the morning. As for the bodyguards that Shen Yue had hired for her somehow, she left them on standby.

She still can't figure out why Shen agreed to hire a bodyguard for her. It's better to give it to her if she has this spare money.

As soon as Tang Qiaoqiao arrived at the airport, he found a large billboard on the wall of the waiting hall, which was the advertisement for the drink she had made before.

This billboard features the image of "double-faced Iraqi people", one pink and one black, two Tang Qiaoqiao back to back drinking drinks.

Tang Qiaoqiao was a little excited when he saw his billboard offline for the first time, so he slipped over and asked Fangyuan to take a picture of her as a souvenir.