Chapter 4:

Tang Qiaoqiao went back to the room and found the cell phone that had long been exhausted. After plugging it in and turning it on, dozens of missed calls and WeChat messages flooded in, most of them came from her manager, Brother Qian, and a few others. Tang Mu and Tang Rou fought.

Brother Qian, as his name suggests, only recognizes money.

If an artist can make money, he is a baby bump in his eyes, and he will spend all his heart on holding you; if he can't make money, he will give up his son, and let him fend for himself.

The original owner belongs to the latter.

The original owner entered the entertainment circle because of an unexpected opportunity, but after the plot of being a wealthy daughter and marrying into a wealthy family, these identities did not contribute to her career.

The Tang family was concerned about not hurting Tang Rou or ruining her white and rich image in the upper class, so even if the original owner was retrieved, it was only said that she had recognized a distant relative, and she was even named. I didn't give it, let alone help her develop her career.

And the Shen family married Tang Qiaoqiao, basically marrying a Chongxi girl in disguise. When they got married, they warned the original owner that she should never reveal the relationship between her and Shen Yue.

Father and mother didn't love, her husband's family used it, and the original owner's life seemed to be a joke.

In the eyes of the agency, the original owner is still a "three noes" female artist with no background, talent, or popularity.

There are many artists under Qian Ge. After pushing the original owner several times to no effect, she is basically in a state of stocking, and sometimes it is rare to have a phone call in a month.

Now that she is looking for her in such a rush, without thinking about it, it must be because of the incident between her and Shen Liang yesterday.

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao will be there.

The phone's ringtone rang again, and Tang Qiaoqiao calmly picked it up.

As soon as it was connected, Brother Qian's words instantly poured out like a bamboo tube pouring beans.

"Ms. Tang, you are answering the phone. I called you twenty or thirty calls. Why did you go? I thought you couldn’t find your short-sightedness. If you didn’t have your home phone number, you would almost call the police. Do you know?"

Tang Qiaoqiao simply replied: "Fell asleep, the phone is dead."

Brother Qian: "I don't care about your reasons, come to the company quickly, you have an announcement!"

What, didn't you come to scold her and make her lose money?

"I was scolded so badly, and there is still a job to find me?" Tang Qiaoqiao felt incredible. Is this the world of dog blood without logic?

There is no such paragraph in the original book. Is it because her entry has been biased?

Brother Qian was obviously overjoyed: "Unexpectedly, your trick is really crooked, and it has beaten your reputation. Black and red are also red. Who in the entertainment industry is not scolded? Uranus superstars still have a car of black fans, the worst. No one cares about it."

"Jojo, you have been under my hands for so long. I have known you have a future. Now that the opportunity is here, you have to seize it."

Don Qiaoqiao:...

Brother Qian is really personal, and he changes her face too quickly. I still hear the words that I used to call her rubbish.

"You haven't said anything about the job?"