Chapter 100:

The Golden Pearl Award is the domestic film award with the highest amount of gold. "Cocoon" can make the finalists in the film festival and has greatly exceeded the expectations of netizens. Unexpectedly, Tang Qiaoqiao actually got the nomination for best actress.

You know, this movie is the first big screen work starring Tang Qiaoqiao.

Could this be the legendary purple star descended from the sky?

Ziwei is not a Ziwei star, and the sugar rabbits dare not brag about this name. They think that the more they are at this time, the more modest they are. Nomination is affirmation. Qiao Baoneng's selection as the best actress is already the biggest encouragement. She has a long way to go to film in the future, and even if she can't get it, it is a good learning opportunity.

Tang Qiaoqiao himself is more calm than the fans, the gold cup and silver cup are not as good as the audience's reputation. But obviously the people around her were more excited than her. The brokerage company arranged the celebration party in advance. Mother Shen was extremely proud of her daughter-in-law and gave her a set of pearl jewelry handed down from her ancestors as a gift.

Where's Shen Yue?

He was not idle either, but decided to accompany Tang Qiaoqiao to the awards party.

Shen Yue said: "If you win, I want to be the first person to congratulate you. If you lose, I will be the first person to lean on you."

Although a bit numb, he is the producer of the movie, and walking the red carpet together is justified.

On the night of the Golden Pearl Awards ceremony, the stars were dazzling and star-studded. The first half of the red carpet was filled with fans on both sides, and the second half was a large group of media reporters carrying short cannons.

One crew after another took to the red carpet. The competition among the actresses began on the red carpet. Everyone was full of strength and struggled for beauty. Whether it was the awards scene or on the Internet, it was extremely lively.

The host made a report at the front: "Next on the red carpet are the creators of the hit movie "Cocoon". Welcome."

The movie "Cocoon" has recently become a big show. As soon as it stepped onto the red carpet, it attracted the attention of various media. Director Chen Hao walked in the middle, his eyes narrowed with a smile.

The reporter searched and searched, but did not find the heroine Tang Qiaoqiao.

"Did Tang Qiaoqiao not come?"

"How could she have nominated the actress not to come."

When the reporter was puzzled, he suddenly heard a burst of super-high decibel screams from the fan group in the rear.

Reporters and photographers craned their necks and looked back and saw that the person they were looking forward to took a man's hand and walked slowly into the red carpet.

It was Tang Qiaoqiao, but the man she led was not the movie actor.

Taking a closer look, the man is Shen Yue!

Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue attended the award ceremony hand in hand!

It was a terrible moment. The spotlights of Shen Yue and Tang Qiaoqiao flashed, and all reporters rushed to take pictures of this moment to make headlines.

The host introduced the two of them: "Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue, the chairman of Shuangqiao Media and the producer of the film "Cocoon", walked on the red carpet together."

This introduction is too serious and too official. The netizens in the live broadcast room are not so reserved and frantically swiping the screen: [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahh About and Don Qiaoqiao are the best match! ! ! 】【I just want to see beautiful and handsome guys, why do I show off my face of affection, it’s too sweet ooh】【Nyma Shen Gardener’s lack of debut is really a big loss in the entertainment industry, much more handsome than Shen Liang】【Cao Zhe If I don’t like CP, I’m going into the pit too! 】