Chapter 89:

"But you have to promise me one thing." Tang Qiaoqiao said.

Shen Yue's mind is still in a state of freeze now, and he asks in a daze, "What's the matter?"

Tang Qiaoqiao solemnly said: "You change the name of Weibo trumpet."

"Um?"

Shen Yue thought that Tang Qiaoqiao was going to say something serious to him, but it turned out to be just a change of Weibo name.

"What do you want me to change into?"

Tang Qiaoqiao rolled his eyes, pursed his lips and smiled: "It's no trouble, just change one word, and change ‘silly’ to ‘beauty’."

Mei Qiao's first-class gardener?

Shen Yue frowned: "It's too shameful."

Tang Qiaoqiao asked back: "Are you not ashamed to praise yourself as a first-class gardener?"

His level of random watering is enough to qualify for the upper level. The main reason for his good growth is that the vegetables in her vegetable garden are tenacious.

Shen Yue: "Netizens will think that you are too narcissistic. You might as well call Tang Qiao, Candy's Tang, with the same name as your fan."

"Okay, this is much better than being stupid," Tang Qiaoqiao was satisfied, and approached him and said, "Why didn't you use this name in the first place? It seems that you had a big opinion of me before."

Shen Yue smiled with a guilty conscience: "So then I was really fragrant."

Why is it that the other lovers are you and me when they just exchanged their minds, but he and Tang Qiaoqiao are discussing such insignificant issues at this time?

Forget it, Tang Qiaoqiao's brain circuit is different from ordinary people, he should get used to it.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at him and said, "Then we can move on to the next step."

Shen Yue is still a little confused: "Which step?"

Tang Qiaoqiao paused for a few seconds, then suddenly got close and pecked on his face, and then quickly left, so fast that Shen Yue didn't respond at all.

The soft and warm touch, with a faint peach scent, flicked across his cheeks like feathers, itchy, and instantly drifted away.

Caught off guard!

Shen Yue was stunned for a moment, and his heart "puffed, puffed," jumped to his throat, like an electric shock, and a tingling sensation spread from his cheeks to his whole body.

He didn't expect that Tang Qiaoqiao would actually do this trick.

He was being molested by his own wife. Shouldn't this kind of thing be his initiative?

Tang Qiaoqiao watched Shen Yue's whole body red as if he was about to boil, and the steam engine finally "suddenly" steaming to start.

She smiled crookedly, her shining eyes flashed with narrow light.

"Before, when you chased me to be your real wife, you acted like a love veteran. Why is it that a little cheek kiss now makes you shy?"

Shen Yue's voice was a little dumb: "Who said I was shy, I just wasn't prepared."

Tang Qiaoqiao joked: "Well, next time I will give you a report in advance and then kiss you."

Although Tang Qiaoqiao had repeatedly entangled her feelings for Shen Yue, once she confirmed her intentions, she would not be shy.