Chapter 29:

The summer night in the capital is a paradise for night snack stalls. The night is low, and when the lights are first, the cool evening breeze is blowing slowly, meet up with three or two friends, drink a bunch of cool beer, serve a plate of edamame, and a simple stove. With a few bamboo sticks, the heat of barbecue filled the whole street, it was the smell of fireworks on earth.

At this time, Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue were standing at the entrance of the street, looking at a hot business barbecue stall not far in front.

Shen Yue finally knew why Tang Qiaoqiao had prepared a cap and a mask early.

The "five-star" barbecue restaurant he imagined must be at least the kind of private room that can provide an elegant and secluded private room with a view of the small bridge and flowing water. Watch rare fishes wandering beside the glass.

Shen Yue said blankly: "Can you explain to me, where is the five-star rotisserie?"

Tang Qiaoqiao pointed his right hand forward: "That's it, look at his shop name."

Shen Yue raised his eyes, and saw that the plaque hanging on the shop behind the stall read the five characters "Martial Star Barbecue".

This "wu star" is not the other "five star", and Shen Yue's face is full of black lines.

The barbecue stalls are full of voices, there are brawny men who are shirtless drinking and punching, some are drunk and salaried there scolding boss Shabi's salaried man, and there is also a skewered lamb skewers who have to take a bite to my mouth.

Shen Yue's mood is very complicated.

He has never eaten a roadside stall, here and his previous life are completely two worlds.

However, Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes were shining brightly, as if he couldn't wait to rush over immediately.

Shen Yue changed his mind to think, this is not the standard plot in idol dramas.

Generally, when the heroine brings a wealthy hero to such a small place to eat, it is usually a sign that their relationship has made significant progress.

He knew that she still had other thoughts about herself.

When Shen Yue thought of this, the corners of her mouth rose slightly unconsciously. For Tang Qiaoqiao's "work hard", he would try it hard.

Tang Qiaoqiao put her hair in a peaked cap and put on a mask. Anyway, she is now a star with millions of fans, so she should keep a low profile.

She and Shen Yue avoided the crowds and deliberately chose a corner location.

Shen Yue still felt uncomfortable sitting in the corner, especially after seeing a suspicious layer of grease on the white plastic dining table in front of him, he couldn't help but slide the wheelchair back a step, knowing he would not wear a suit.

Seeing this, Tang Qiaoqiao reluctantly pulled a few tissues and wiped the desk for him.

"Don't pay attention to these details. Many delicacies are hidden in such fly restaurants. Those big restaurants simply can't eat them."

Shen Yue glanced at her sideways, but did not answer.

Tang Qiaoqiao called the boss, the boss was a thin middle-aged man.

"What can you eat? The specialty of our store is charcoal grilled beef tongue and grilled pork tendon. Limited supply. There is not much left. If you want to eat, hurry up."

Shen Yue looked at him up and down: "Your name is Martial Star?"

"Yes, it's me, no one in this street knows my name." The boss looked quite proud.