bio

Y/n L/n

Appearance; (You can look like how ever you want.)

Age: 17

Height: 6'1

Ability: red electricity

What it can do is unknown but you can do many things with it such as attack or go on the defense

What it can do is unknown but you can do many things with it such as attack or go on the defense. You can even make weapons with it. So the higher up's haven't really had a clue on what's it's potential could be.

Personally: you are a quite boy who so happened to date ahri. But the relationship ended in a very bad way making her and her friends and everyone hate him. Y/n decides to wear a mask and be the "villain" because in his mind: it is easier to be hated then go through the hassle of being liked after being dragged through the mud.

Likes: reading books, seraphine.

Dislikes: everyone (except seraphine) and kda.

Fighting style: yn is a good in hand to hand combat but uses his legs to deliver powerful kicks mostly. with his electricity it's even more deadlier. He is also capable of doing a break dancing style using his kicks too.

Hope you enjoyed the bio.

This story was inspired by DarkSoulsz so go check him out.

Edit: rewrote the bio. The picture I deleted because I didn't like it anymore. You deserve to look like how you want to.