chapter 7

Ezreal POV

Ok I know what I said and maybe I gave the guy way to much credit. I mean how hard is it to talk to this y/n guy right? Oh no no noo! I don't even see man's, he wakes up early as fuq and comes back late at night. Does he sell drugs or something?

I flop on my bed and look up at the ceiling.

"He has an ex right? Maybe just maybe..." he could help me with lux. I thought about it but shook my head, "it would just look like I'm just using him." I check the time and see it's 12.

I should go to bed. With that I turn off my lights and get under the covers and close my eyes before sleep washes away.

Lux POV

A moan escaped my lips as I stretched my limbs and pop my back and hop into the showers. The past few days have been great or well more so.. me and the rest of our team have been getting sentimental looks or dirty ones because of I having y/n on our team.

They say he's bad and not a good person but I have a hard time believing that, I mean I've been through what it's like to lose someone and I can tell from the look in his eyes. They look dead.

I was too deep in thought to noticed jinx sinking up behind me and. "BOO!" I turn around was about to smack the hell out of her when she covered herself. "Whoah whoah! Relax it's just a joke!" I glare at her, "I hate you y'know." She smiles at me. "I love you too."

"What are you two fighting about? It's early in the morning." Ashe said and got into the shower with us. "This little trouble maker tried to touch me." I said glaring at jinx. "What? It's not like I'm a guy we're all girls here." I just turn around and shake my head and continue my shower.

"So have any of you talked to the new guy?" Xayah suddenly says and we shake our heads. "Nah I haven't seen the guy in the past few days." Jinx responds and ashe nods. "It's like he's avoiding us." "No he 'is' avoid us." Xayah repeats and it wasn't a complete lie.

One time I saw him down the halls and went over to him and it seemed like he noticed me too since he started to walk away, it kind of hurt but I didn't give it much thought back then but now I think I have an Idea of what's happening. "I think I'll go try and find him today." They look at me and nod.

"Sure we'll try and do the same and talk to him." Xayah responds, "If we can even find the guy." Jinx says and turns off the water as we get our clothes.

"Jinx is right I can't seemed to find him anywhere really." Ashe says as we start to get dressed. "I see."

"I think what were really trying to say is good luck lux" xayah smiles at me and I smile back. "Thanks I'll try my best."

We finally got dressed and went out to start the day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n POV

I was leaning against the railing and stared at the people below leaving the academy for the weekend. Those cocky bastards, a lot of them will probably be shitfaced by the time that they realize that they have to come back here. I guess I'll just hang out here for the week really.

I don't have any where to go not to mention not enough money to do anything either. The campus internet will probably be enough to keep me busy, but even so. I then lift my arms behind my head to stretch them.

There's only so much you can do with something before it get dull and boring to you.

Suddenly a vibrating noise comes from my pocket and I dig through them and pull out my phone. I lean on the railing again and see what I got.

It's a message.

I look at who it was from and for once, I actually smiled and I quickly responded back

Hey y/n!

Hey, how are you?

I'm doing good! I heard the students get to go out into the city for the weekend are you gonna come?

My eyes lit up. Holy crap I could actually go out into the city, and with a purpose too!

I don't know i wasn't thinking of going out.

Well then why don't you stop by the coffee shop then?

I don't know...

Oh please y/n! It's been so long since i seen you! Come on, please!

Ah alright fine.

Yay!

I'll see you then y/n

You too, seraphine.

I end the conversation there and smile. I could feel myself for the first time getting excited. I chuckled.

"Let's do this shit." I propel myself and go flying before starting to fall and I use my electricity as it swirled around me before I land safely on the ground.

"Holy shit it is you" I froze. I turn around and I'm meet with one of the people I hate the most. "Damn my day was actually going good for once."

Her shocked expression turns to a angry one as she glares at me. "Why the hell are you back here you know what you did and you have the balls to be here."

I clicked my tongue and turn my back to her and stuff my hands in my pockets. "I don't have time to deal with you Akali, I'm busy." She follows right behind me. "Busy? With what? Planning on maiming someone else?" I stop in my tracks and look at her.

She smirks, "something wrong? Am I getting under your skin oh I'm so sorry." I look around us and see people ready to pounce on me and be the 'hero' at a moments noticed, I take a deep breath and out.

"Your not worth the trouble of being sent to the council, sorry to disappoint." I turn my back to her and walk away determined to not let them ruin my weekend.