chapter 52

Chatting it up with Akali and Kai'sa was a good experience, no glare or comment ment to hurt but instead playful jabs. Lux as well was enjoying herself nicely and as for me, I've never felt more comfortable unless it's with sera.

A nice change of pace.

"So have you two ever been to this bar deeper in town?" I hear over my shoulder and turn to see who was talking,

Ekko chuckles, "It's new around here but people have been swarming it like moths to a light it's super lit dude," he tells ezreal and kayn.

"A bar?" I say out loud.

Akali nods at me, "One Eve recently found and somehow ekko found as well. It's just down the a few blocks from here actually." She then talks fast, "Actually why don't we all go? Like combine our groups and all."

I think it over for a minute while lux being the good person she is shakes her head with a nervous smile taking her feature's.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Not that I disagree but..we or I and my friends barely know you."

"She has a point" Kai'sa says agreeing with lux, "It would be reasonable to have some discomfort with us since we don't know her and her friends. I don't think this is a good idea Akali."

"I don't, maybe it's worth a short."

I say and the three of them turn to me with a bit of shock meanwhile Akali smirks.

"Alright ima go tell the rest then."

"Akali-"

Kai'sa excuses herself and lux turns to me, "Y/n?"

"Yeah?" I look at her, "Not to burst your bubble but do you think this is a good idea? I mean we're barely old enough to drink."

"But we can think about it, we are in academy with particularly five adults, me, Akali, Ahri, Evelynn and Kai'sa." Lux still looked troubled, carefully I ask "You don't trust them?"

"I.." she shakes her head, "I don't. What if something happens? We could get into serious trouble if someone messes up and that could come back to Ahri or you."

My gaze softens as I process her words. I move closer to her and reach for her hand grasping it in mine making her look me in my eyes.

"Trust my judgment. If anything happens I'll deal with it. I promise."

Lux finally gives in sighs before nodding her head. I pull my hand away and stood up.

"Plus" I say, "I doubt anything bad is really going to happen with the worse being is someone getting drunk." I walk over to the rest who looked ready to leave.

*** **** ***

Ahri POV

The sweet smile of the establishment greets us and the people inside turn to us seemingly questioning why kids were here but in the end went back to their business.

I turn to eve who looks to all of us,

"Welcome to the bullseye bar. Play nice and don't do anything I would ~"

"Real mature Eve,"

After that we all split off to little groups. I walk next to the one of the two other blondes here as I make small talk

"How has he been treating you?" I glance at m lux, before she looks back at me with a smile "He's been good to us, Routh but good."

"Routh?"

"Well..." she starts, "Y/n is a bit of a introvert if I'm being honest but lately he has been more part of the group since he's he first met us. It's kind of nice how he changed but.." We both sit at a stool.

"I don't know recently he looks as if he's slowly getting sick? I guess. But he seems fine so I don't bother him about it." My heart starts to beat a little faster at that.

"I would say I'd go talk with him but-"

"I think you should actually."

I shake my head, "Our relationship-"

"-may not be the best but that's fine." She turns to me, "I think someone who was once close to him should try to speak with him."

I sigh rubbing my eye before looking back at the small smile on her face before cracking one of my own.

"I ..I'll try."

"Great!"

"Now..waiter! Two drinks please!" I call out as the guy cleaning a mug turns to me and nods before turning. "Let's talk about something else, yeah?"

We break out into conversation telling each other stories of what happened between our respective lifes and honestly I couldn't believe half the stuff she told me involving her group. I mean Jinx literally somehow got arrested only to break out hours after being put in sell with only using a spoon.

Creative shit.

Y/n POV

"So this one time Jinx escaped prison with only using a spoon right? And I'm just wondering how the fuck she did that cus ain't no spoon carving into stone and rock like that,"

Ezreal points to kayn "Nahhhhhh anything she touches can be and will be used as a tool to cause some chaos meeennn."

I sip my drink that I have no idea what the name of it is.

"That's not even a discussion it's a literal fact."

I roll my eyes at that since it's most likely the accurate thing I've heard so far. Ekko and yasuo watch in amusement at our boys usual banter.

"I'm kinda hungry like, a burger would be nice."

Kayn shakes his head, "Of course you're thinking of a burger, ezreal. You fat fu-"

"Man shut yo lame ass-" Rakan cuts them off, "Shut up before I get you two to suck my-"

"What dick?"

Damn, "Aight get on your knees."

Just a normal hang out with the boys.