Chapter 40

I'll be honest.

I was horni-

BUT NO LEMONS! IF YOU WANNA READ LEMON GO TO ANOTHER KDA STORY THAT HAS LEMONS BUCKO!

We praise innocent seraphine ;>

_________

Sitting in one of the many rooms this huge apartment has I was sitting reading my book, mainly to myself duh.

"The cutworm forgives the plough, what do you say."

"IF the fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise.."

*zzap*

Closing an eye as the little electric crackle goes away I hear footsteps coming to my room. Humming and turning to the door I close my book putting it down on the table next to me.

The door cracks open, and a head pokes in, "Y/n?"

I smile, "hey sera, something wrong?" I move to the edge of the bed and sera comes inside my room fully and closes the door behind her.

"Nothing really...just felt a little lonely without you. Hope you feel the same." I slowly nod.

"Didn't know I had this much of an impact on you, it almost makes me blush." I cooed to then see a glaring sera and karate chop my head playfully.

"Not going to hug me?"

I shake my head, "Nope. Bed is very comfortable." I pat it just to specify.

"Guess I'll just come to you then," "what-oof!"

Sera jumps on me taking me down. She looks at the mattress, "It really is comfortable."

"Yeah. I do remember saying that to you, dumb dumb." I flock her head.

To then receive another chop to the head, "I was saying it myself!"

Chuckling at her I open my book and readjust my sitting position. Sera picks up over the book, "Uh...what are you reading?"

"Anthology book of William Blake." Looking up I see sera's confused look.

I sigh, "It's a book about poems."

She makes an "o" in realization before nudging me in my side.

"Read me one!" I shurng and grab her waist before pulling her to me, "Alright. Let's see.."

Scanning through some, I try to find a good one that she might like until i found it.

"Beautiful eyes. Tender heart and a smile that's very sweet, before you came into my life it was so incomplete. You always make me happy you make my world go around in anything we do together. Joy is sure to be found.

I just want you to know and hope that you can see you're a very precious person that god has shared with me."

-A special person.

Looking down sera had tears in her eyes. Immediately I began to panic

"Sera? Are you alright? What happened-" she shush me with putting a finger on my lips.

"That was beautiful y/n..." I nod slowly.

She wipes away the tears and I still felt a little bad, but i then sera to climb up on mr and sat on my hips straddling me...

"Sera?" She purses her lips and looks away. Before looking back at me with her face a little red.

"If...If I told you to kiss me, and not to stop...would you do it..?" She asks hesitantly. I move up closer to her.

"Only...If, it's okay with you seraphine."

She takes a breath. Before, "Y/n."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

"One thought fills immensity. Where there's a will, there's a way."

Lifting myself I connect our lips as she wraps her arms behind my neck while I wrap mine around her waist. Not breaking the kiss just yet, lips lock she opens her mouth and I find her tougue and the battle for dominance began.

Intertwining, we try to one up each other but are always equal. That is until my hand accidentally cups one of sera's breast making her moan. Taking this chance I end up "winning" and explore her mouth but doesn't last long because of our lax of oxygen and we separate panting.

My eyes widened.

Sera was starting to grind her bottom on my crotch!

"sera-!" She pushes me down allowing me a clear view of her chest, "You touched my breast. That wasn't fair y/n. So, it's only right for me to do something to you back."

"Wait sera it was an ac-" I don't get to finish my sentence when i feel her rub on me.

I grit my teeth from the raising plasure and flip us around. Sera had her hands above her head and her legs together, I was completely on top and felt really weird..

"Y/n?"

"Sera?"

"Be gentle. Please?"

Uh....I look away to not let her see the blush making it's way to my face when everything went dark.

From another room, "Did the power go out?"

"Ayo! I was taking a shower, now I can't see shit!"

"How the heeelllllll! Did this happen!" "I blame Jinx!"

"Fuck you!"

________

Damn you hormones!

As I said. No lemons for this chap!