chapter 4

I begrudgingly walk to the door. I open it up to see a female with blonde hair. She's not ahri, thankfully.

"Are you y/n?" She asks and I sigh.

"No my name Dio, y/n is next door." I close the door and wait before hearing another knock on my door.

I open it and see the girl is still there. "Y/n I know it's you." She says crossing her arms. "Damm it."

I open the door a little for me to poke my head out and look at her feeling like I know her

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"You don't remember? You helped me and my friends get here." I think about it for a bit and remember.

"Oh yeah your that one girl. Lux right." She nods her head and smiles.

"Yeah that's me!"

"So why are you here." She looks confused for a second and says. "You are aware that this isn't your dorm room anymore right? Grace and the student council forced you to join a team-"

"No fucking way." I shake my head. "Those fucks are actually making me move. Not surprising but damn."

I run my fingers through my hair and look down at lux. "And I'm guessing you're one of the teammates I'll be with."

She nods her head. "And if I don't go with you? Then what." She looks at me blankly and. "I'm guessing the academy's instructors come to fetch you themselves." She then gestures with her hand. "I suggest you get dressed."

I narrowed my eyes at her before shaking my head. There's no need to get mad at her, she's only doing what she's been told. I fully open the door and turn around I put on a shirt and begin to search for my bag. Once I found it I started stuffing my stuff in it.

I then made the bed at least before grabbing more of my clothes. I turn to a wall and sparks came from my right hand before electricity appears and I put it on the wall before pulling it away. I look at the wall and see a hand print, my hand print.

"Why'd you do that?" Lux asks and I shrug my shoulders. "A reminder that I stayed in this dorm for three years." "Oh okaaaay then." Slinging the bag over my shoulder I turned to lux. "I'm not ready but let's get this over with." Lux moves out of the way since she was blocking the door.

"Why your team?"

"Donno. Guess I wanted to see what the hated student is all about." I take a glance at her before returning my gaze to the front.

"And because grace told us your ex was gonna be in the other team." I look at her again and chuckle. "So you know then right"

"Yep."

"Then I should thank you. I didn't want to deal with her or her team." I say. "It's okay I understand. I had an ex to, he cheated on me." I then purse my lip, "That's tough." She nod, "But I had my friends with me so I pulled through." I could feel myself envy lux. I didn't have any friends but I still pulled through while she had friends that comfort her...

We walked to the dorms in silence after that. The moment the door slid open to reveal the inside of the living area everyone inside locked their gaze on me. Though none of them said anything.... they're gaze wasn't hostile, that was until a dude with green hair smirked. "This the guy?" Lux nods her head and he stands up and walks to me.

"I'm gonna say this right now. I don't like you." I stare at him without any emotion. "Ok. I'm gonna say this, I Don't care how you feel about me." I say and lux leads me up the stairs to a room at the back. "So this gonna be my new room. And it's at the back? Nice."

She opens the door. "We're using the other rooms."

I shrug my shoulders and drop my bag in the center of the room and drop on the bed. I look over and see lux at the door.

"What?"

"You that tired?" She says. "You did wake me up at like 10." She laughed nervously but waves her hand. "Yeah I guess I did." I roll my head away from her. "Close the door on your way out." "Before that we have one rule here." I turn my head to her again and ask. "What is it?"

She smiles before saying. "Don't and Try not to kill each other." She turns her back and walks out. Closing the door.

I layed there for a moment before sitting up and take off my shirt throwing it somewhere before laying down again. "What a weird girl..." I say and I drift off to sleep.

Ahri POV

My eyes are red from crying and everyone is looking at me. "Yo ahri are you okay?" Akali says and I look over at the three who were with me.

"Y/n is here in the academy." I say and they all go silent. "What?!" They all yelled and I covered my ears. "Why is that bastard back?!" Irelia yells.

"Dosen't the academy care what he did to Jake last year?" Anton yells again. I was getting tired of all the yelling really quick. "He should have been the one to be maimed instead of jacky!" After I heard that I snapped.

"ALL OF YOU BE QUIET!" I yell in anger and immediately everyone stops talking.

I pant heavily and Evelynn speaks up. "Ahri are you okay?" I respond still angry. "No Evelynn I'm not okay! I just saw my ex boyfriend who hurt my friend and the worst part is that he didn't even show a sign to care! About me!"

Everything is quite again and I feel the tears in my eyes. "I'm...sorry I need time alone."

"Ahri wait-" Someone says but I don't listen and run to my room and close the door locking it.

I lay there crying again and see flashes of me and y/n together but they quickly changed and shows jacky attached to tubes and other medical devices and with y/n being detained by instructors.

I cry harder into my pillow trying to get the images of us together out of my head but to no avail. After a while I stop since I had no tears to cry and i just lay there hugging my pillow.

"Why do I care so much? Why am i caring? Why.....why do I still love him!?" I realized what I said and sat up.

"I still love him." I say and hug my knees to my chest. Not wanting to believe that I still had feelings for that bastard but it was too late the moment I saw him my anger for him came back.

But also my love for him came back as well...