chapter 56

The following day was normal with nothing seeming to happen and instead the day felt as if it was dragging on a little to much instead to what I felt back then when the day's were going by too fast for me to keep up with.

Now it felt different.

But it wasn't at all bad actually. I finally found what I longed as a child, a child so twisted with neglect that it made him scornful. I wince at the memory back then and tried to focus on the now because I couldn't change the past and I don't want to.

I just wish I could tell my past self to just hold on for a little bit longer and live, even if it meant I'd hurt even more I would at least have some reassurance.

Fours years and my childhood is all it took to got me to be at my current state. Was it worth it? Yes. Would I go back and relive it so that I get my current outcome? Yes.

Would I enjoy the pain? No.

But for me to fully feel accomplished I just need to do a few more things and I won't feel as if I owe this academy anything.

*** *** ***

Jinx POV

I was humming myself a wicked tune while drawing something on a sketch notebook I had. I was really in the zone as well!

"Wanna join me...~come and play...!" I was adding the finishing touches to my masterpiece!"But I might shoot you....in your FACE-"

"JINX!"

I spin around with a glare, "Whaaaaaaaatttt?"

Xayah stands there arms crossed as she stared me down with an intense expression! It almost made me shriek in fright at how scary she was! Her glare is like, super scary! I love it.

"Jinx!"

"Huh! Wha-what happened?"

"Did you not listen to me?"

"Hmm.......nah!" I responded only to few my ear being pulled hard I whined at the pain.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! OOOWWWW!" Xayah let's me go, I hold my ear, "What was that for!?....so What'd you want to talk about hehehe"

Xayah sighs shaking her head, "Someone was at the door knocking and you didn't get it." She said pointing to someone behind her, "Wow just for missing someone at the door!?...understandable, so who was-"

I peak behind xayah and gasped. Was that who I think it was!? OooooooOoooOo it was blonde fox mommy.

"Hey aren't you y/n ex girlfriend? You are aren't you!" I say and grap her shoulders, "So whatcha here for?"

She watches me with a bewildered expression before I shake her lightly. Come on lady I don't got all day!

"I was wondering if Y/n was here.." she says chuckling and I nod, "Why of course he's here!" I turn to xayah, "He's here right xayah? I never bothered checking."

Xayah nods, "He should be."

"Alright then.." I push my self away from Ahri and take a deep breath.

.v

Y/n POV

"Shit!" I jump up slightly scared after hearing jinx call my name so loud I felt my body shake in fear.