Chapter 37

Short chap. But a cute one.

Waking up first I open my eyes feeling stress I had was gone. Looking to the curtains light peeks through but was dyed by the purple color of sera's curtains.

That reminds me...looking down I see her facing me, her with most of the blanket and drool coming from her.

Now! I do what any boyfriend would do. Take a picture and embarrasse her with it later.

Putting my phone away I look to the table and see and hear-

"Meow"

"How did you even get in-"

"Meow"

"Nope. It's only the morning and I can't right now, sorry bud." I lay down again and get myself some of the blankets.

"Meow"

Bao rest his head on the table. I poke at sera's cheek before I actually start to wake her up.

Shaking her I whisper in her ear, "Sera. Wake up."

Mumbling she stirs awake before rubbing her still tired eyes with the back of the hand.

"Why'd you wake me? I was waving a good dream." She whines still trying to go back to bed. I stop her, "Sorry sera, but if I can't sleep neither can you."

"That isn't fair.."

I nod, pulling her closer, "I know."

"Then why-" "Because I loooooovveee-"

She throws a pillow at my face shutting me up, i...I'm so hurt! I wanna cry now damn it!

"Sera why'd you do that? I was just showing my affection-"

"By awaking me...up?" I nod again, "I hate you."

I grin slowly, "I love you to, hehe?" Sera for the first time did not look impressed more so, very annoyed.

I'm going to be an ass and wonder why...

She then starts to pout...why? Why do I find it cute?!

"Well, uhm your son is in the room to. How did he get in by the way?" Sera Ross up a little to see bao.

"You know....I don't know. Cat's are secretive like that." She lays back down. I rub her head a little and my voice softens, "Sorry to wake you up. Really, how can I make it up to you?"

"Cuddles."

"But sera...we might fall asleep-"

She interrupts, "But we'll be together."

Good point. That is one damn good point there. Alright then

I get closer again, "Come here then." Moving my hands around her back I settled at her lower rejoin just above her rear and my other hand was at the back of her neck just above her head and pull her in...

Since I was the taller one I was basically spooning.

I feel her arms around my back and one of her legs tangled with mine and noticed she's fallen asleep again. I kiss her forehead and begin to drift off to sleep.

Nothing could ruin this

"Nothing could ruin this" he says. Ha!

Don't jinx it >:D