chapter 12

Y/n POV

I back away realizing the situation i was in and try to think of something up.

"Caitlyn get him, then we can start the fun." Caitlyn starts walking over to me and i contemplate running away.

"Wait let's talk about this." I say and raise my hands up in defense.

"And what about, y/n?"

I felt a chill go down my spine.

"C'ome on you don't want to do me-"

"We do though."

Well it was nice knowing you virginity.

"Okay before you do anything to me can i ask something?" I say and back up more.

Vi tilts her head, "what is it?"

"Why me?" I say as my back hits the wall and caitlyn stops a few feet away from me and vi crosses her arms.

"Like as in why pick me of all people? I'm sure there's someone out there who is better." Vi shakes her head, "Are you kidding? Have you seen the people in this academy."

I nod my head. "Good point"

Vi stand next to Caitlyn and this time she speaks, "plus you're the only guy we feel good about and have a gun option of." Vi nods her head before continuing, "and you're the only one who we would truly give ourselves to."

"O-oh." A little to much information there...

"Now then.." I look at both of them. "Would you like to start with one of us?" Caitlyn say, "Or with both of us?" Vi said wrapped her arms around Caitlyn waist and she shots a smirk at me.

"You see i would choose but-" my body transformed into electricity and i go into a power outlet.

Vi POV

We watch as y/n disappeared into the outlet with a sap sound once he left.

I smile to myself and run my hand through my hair, "did you see the look on his face? Please tell me you did." Caitlyn turns to me. "Ofcourse i did, it was funny." I burst out laughed and sit on chairs.

Caitlyn looks at me. "Were we joking? I kind of just went along with you." I shrugged my shoulders, "do you want him to be our first time with a male?"

"I wouldn't mind if it was him really." I nod my head, "same."

"So, we're fucking him by the end of the year right?" I say and, standing up walking over to Caitlyn.

"Definitely, but for now we have each other." A devilish smirk makes itself to my face. "Let's rock baby."

Y/n POV

An outlet sparks red before a body flings out of it.

I stand up dusting myself off before looking around and see i was in a dormitory.

"What's good." I jumped back before throwing a hook kick aiming for the person's head but was blocked with a scythe.

"Yeah they're right, you really need to relax bud." I look past the scythe and see the guy with green hair.

"Nice scythe. Never seen a weapon like this." Kayn smiles.

"Nice kick. And with those kicks you could kick someone's head off." I Lower my leg and stepped back.

He puts his scythe away and places his backpack on the couch and opens it up, while rummaging through he starts talking to me, "so why did the outlet spit you out? Didn't taste good."