chapter 18

In a mall, there were four girls who where at the food court of said mall enjoying their food with a few other people, friends to be more precise.

Everything was going good and for once ahri finally had her mind off of y/n,the boy she still liked. Before she suddenly saw him with another two girls her eye brows arched downwards and she frowned.

Her happy expression gone and replaced by a new one.

.

Y/n POV

Why am i here again? Oh yeah it's because i have 1k dollars to spend.

"So Y/n what are you gonna spend your money on?" Jinx says with her hands behind her back and i shrugged.

"Probably a new phone."

"But that's like all your money tho."

Oh yeah. you might be asking how do we e have so much money well grace gave us all money to spend because they didn't know what to do with it really.

The thing i don't get is why jinx is with me.

"Why are you with me again?" She lifts her brow at me, "are you saying you don't want my company around? Oh I'm so hurt."

I shake my head, and mumble. "It's because you're annoying."

"Wanna speak up?"

"I said you are a trouble maker."

"Aww, you don't like chasing a little bit of chaos once in a while?" I frown, "More like if i get in trouble the council will kill me themselves."

"But they don't seem to hate you enough to want to murder you though." Jinx states. "If there in a bad mood it's a different story."

"Don't worry I have self control, i won't do anything for your sake." She says giggling.

I roll my eyes and continue to roam around. Looking at different stores to see anything interesting and looking over at the blue haired to see if she's still by me.

So far the only thing i want to buy is either food or new shoes not like the ones i have on are bad but meh.

I could get more bandages.

"Decided on what you're gonna get?" I nod my head. "Food." I look over at her, "you?" She smiles widely, "bullets."

"I know you have guns but 1k is alot-"

"I have a M134 minigun."

"Why?"

"Hey, i don't pry into why you and your girlfriend broke up so I'd like it if backed off bub." I flinch a little and took a step away.

"Yeah my bad." Holy shit she's scary.

Definitely related to Vi.

"The food court should be over... there so I'll see you when you get hungry." She nods her head. "Yeah, well later bitch!"

Am not a female dog...

*Time Skip*

I hovered in place now in the food court in the mall contemplating what to get.

I was in the mood for something sweet.

Chocolate cake?

Nah i have a tournament so gaining calories.

Cheese cake?

I don't know.

Strawberries cake?

No.