chapter 35

Drinking coffee is good and all but, if you haven't eaten anything all day it won't sit well with you, trust me.

Bidding me farewell Rakan leaves leaving me a card with their numbers to call to maybe chill with. I put it in my pocket for safe keeping and sigh, I still can't believe I was so energetic to see one person from the academy...it isn't like me and yet I'm not denying the feeling.

Someone sits in the chair breaking me out of my thoughts and I look up.

"I'm not bothering you am i?" I arch my brow seeing it was the guy from before.

"I guess not." I answer before continuing, "But can I help you?" He takes his mask off before looking at me in the eyes, "I've got a few questions. The name's Ben."

"Y/n."

..... ..... .....

Me and the girls get out of the car and face the flashing building in front of us. Ahri was clearly excited to be here out of all of us.

"Ah yes the casino. What a wonderful place," I say jokingly.

Evelynn looks through her phone, "There are plenty of places to eat here. For example high quality food that are absolutely delicious, then there are cute shops to go and roam around to see if there is something nice to buy. They have performances here on the regular and of course there Is gambling lastly there's drinks at one of the bars here."

"Sounds nice."

I nod agreeing with Kai'sa. Looking over Kai'sa was beaming for excitement.

Evelynn gesture for Ahri to lead us in and the doors slide open letting us see the inside. Damn it is lights everywhere in this place, I could almost go blind by looking at them for too long.

We were already far into the night after showing up and what not, from walking down the halls exploring this place to then ending up at a bar.

Taking a large gulp I put the glass cup down still not feeling drowsy but am feeling it slowly kick in that every second passes.

"Wow Eve slow down or you might actually get drunk for once." I say and she smiles, "Oh honey, you know I can't." "Yeah, yeah. Can I get another!"

"Are you trying to get drunk akali?" I nod and the bartender slides me another glass, "For once I just wanna drown in my own sorrows for tonight, remembering what happened at the academy is a pain."

"Awww~are you sad that you couldn't say yes to someone?" I snort and wave my hand, "Yeah definitely Eve." Ahri shakes her head. "Hey if she wants to deal with a hangover let her, it will teach her a lesson to not cross alcohol."

Taking a sip I place the glass down, raising a brow, "Speaking from experience? Mmmmmm?"

Kai'sa chimes in quickly, "Before I have to deal with you two duking it out, I'd rather not be kicked out so late. I'm enjoying myself." Eve nods "Me as well."

"Sooooorrry!" I finish my glass and turn to the girls resting my head on my hand, "How's vacation treating you girls so far?" Eve looks towards ahri and sighs while Kai'sa moves her head from side to side.

"Ahri's having trouble settling in still, but it's to be expected she's been like this for a long time-" Ahri cuts her off.

"Hey!"

"It's true ahri-"

"No one asked for your opinion!"

I smirk, "Yet I still gave mine. Fight me girl."

Kai'sa shakes her head narrowing her eyes at me, "Your being a little aggresive akali, your drunk. Let's go get you some air."

I stand up, "Fine. There's no point fighting you when you say something to one of us." Walk out and Kai'sa follows me.

Once outside she grabs me by my hand and I turn my head to her. She had a worried look, "Are you okay akali?"

I sigh and sit down on a bench near us and pat the spot next to me and she sits next to me.

I then start to talk, "When we went to the beach I got into a fight with some random dude when I was getting our drinks. He tried touching me but gave him my fist for his face to touch instead." Kai'sa stays silent for a little before she nods, "So that's why you had a mood for the rest of that night."

I nod, "Thinking back on it I should have had a little bit more control of myself but, then again he was asking for it." Kai'sa scoots closer chuckling, "It wouldn't be akali if you didn't get yourself into trouble."

A smile makes it's way to my face and I turn to Kai'sa. "Yeah. And that's how I like it."

"I'm sure you do."