chapter 10

Akali POV

I watched y/n leave a little angry, how can he compare a poem to something as real as being in the hospital?

I get up and noticed anton has followed me. "What's up?" He had an uneasy look before replying, "is...is what he said true?"

I shake my head, "I know it's hard but don't worry about it he's just trying to mess with you." He nods his head. "Yeah probably.."

We both fall into line before I place my order I ask him. "Want something to drink?"

He thinks for a moment before shaking his head, "nah I'm good."

"You sure? You look like you could use a coffee right about now." He nods his head and I shrug my shoulders. "Suit yourself." I ordered two cups of coffee as I then rest my back against the counter, watching Kai'sa seeing her stare off into space.

"Do you think you would be able to be friends with him, anton?" He looks at me from the corner of his eye before shaking his head. "Don't know, he never interacted with any of us back then only with ahri since you know.."

I chuckled a little, "Yeah well now I don't see a world where she could bring herself to ever being able to forgive him."

"Because she won't forgive him?"

I lift my shoulders, "I don't think it has anything to do with forgiveness. Ahri blamed herself at how things escalated the way they did and his way of handling it made her feel like he did it to spite her."

It was like rubbing salt on an open wound, "It does seem like it." He leans on the counter rubbing his head. "So How do you feel about it? Him I mean."

I close my eyes and rub my arm a little, "I had feelings for him..."

Anton's eyes widened. "Holy- really?" I nod my head, "yeah but by the time I had the courage to confess ahri beat me to him." I say in all honesty and anton's gaze saddened.

"Akali I'm so sorry..." I stop him, "it's fine those feelings are in the past now." He nods his head and takes glances at me every once in a while before I grabbed the cups they just placed. "Well then I think it's my turn now to ask something." Anton looks at me with a raised eye brow. "You have a crush on Kai'sa don't you?"

Kai'sa POV

I sat at the booth thinking about my main two thoughts trying to see if I could get an answer but unfortunately couldn't.

I closed my eyes and signed when I felt something place in front of me. I open my eyes and see it was a cup of coffee.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I take a sip feeling the hot liquid go down my throat before putting it down. "What's got you thinking so much kai'sa?" I rub my nose and sigh.

"Y/n."

"Go on."

"I don't get why he did the things he did it's not like he was forced."

"He was attacked and he responded in kind." Akali shrugged her shoulders, "Or that's what he says anyway."

"Just don't think about someone like him Kai'sa." Anton says and I sigh, a little bit hard trying not to think about something that is on your mind all the time though.

"I'm more interested in who y/n was with, a-and not i-in that way of course.." he quickly defends himself and akali chuckles.

Seraphine. She's a nine girl to sum it up. Though I can see a girl like her capture the Male's hearts in the academy in an instant.