chapter 2

I slept the entire day. I'm a third year making me a junior at this school and so we don't really do anything on the first and second day either then decorate your dorm or something around those lines but I just keep mine how I kept mine for the past three years, plain. and then we focus on the new first years and putting them somewhere, everyone either joins a team group or club.

This apparently helps coordinate teams to deal with mission and compete in power based activities for merit and scoring. The higher you are the more likely you are to be picked by some teams and the more likely you are to get a good academic score.

I scored top 20, yet I don't belong to any team club or group.

I'm all on my own.

I lazily lift myself from my bed as I slam my fist into the fall with sparks coming from my hand. I open the door to the bathroom and hop inside the tub and start the water. Grace said something about forcing me out of this dorm...does this mean they are gonna sent someone to take me?

There are a few people who can take me on a one on one fight and with abilities the number goes down even more...

What a pain. I tried my best to stay under they're radar but it seems I didn't do a good job.... I groaned as I let the water hit my face. "This is such a pain! I feel like a kid who his mom took away his video games and told him to go play and make friends with the kid outside who my I add stares at insects mating!"

I lower my head between my shoulders and stare nothing. "As long as it's not those four crazy bitches I don't care. I rather have them kick me out."

(In another room somewhere on campus.)

A blonde girl and the rest of her friends stare blankly at the people in front of them. "Uh sure why not. I don't mind having him on our team. What about you guys?" The girl turns to her friends.

Another girl with blue hair speaks up. "I'm down as long as he doesn't touch my bazooka. You ezreal?" A boy with blonde hair shrugs. "As long as he doesn't cock block me I'm okay with it."

Across from the six group of friends where the student council who screamed inside with joy. The one overseeing this entire meeting was grace. An instructor and the person in charge of human resources and student relations.

A guy with green hair snorts at ezreal words. "If he causes trouble then we're throwing punches. But if he doesn't and he's chill then I'm good with it." "Thank you very much we really appreciate it, honestly." Lux nods, "Your welcome uh..."

"Caitlyn."

"Lux."

"He can't be that bad can he?"

A girl with purple hair who was next to a guy with red hair says and the guy next to her speak up. "I heard the guy put someone in the hospital, almost killing the man."

Grace and the other instructors share a look worrying that they might change their minds.

"Oh damm. He almost put someone in a coffin? Sounds like my kind of guy!" The girl with blue hair speaks completely ignoring the instructors in the room.

"Jinx please control yourself." Jinx laughs a bit scratching her head. "Sorry xayah." The girl known as xayah glares at jinx and turns to her boyfriend, rakan.

"I haven't been here not even one day and I can already tell that people want to kill the 'hated student'."

"What do you guys think?"

Kayn speaks up. "If he's good at apex or cod I'll fuck with him." Kayn turns to ashe who has stayed quiet. "What about you ash?'

"I don't have an opinion and I won't go off of what people say about him." Kayn nods and looks at lux. "You lux?" "I'm in the same boat with ashe really."

Vi one of the instructors speaks up for all of the other instructors. "Seriously? I thought you guys would be more reluctant."

Lux then looks at vi. "Why? Who even is this guy?" Is he really that bad?"

Vi props her arms on the table and rest her hand on her fists. "He almost killed his ex's friend."

Caitlyn jumps in as well. "He broke up with his girlfriend then kicked his ass."

Grace finishes it off. "And made himself look like the bad guy."

Grace then lifts herself up. "We don't just want you let him on your team we want you to make him more eh....uh. human."

"Human?" Lux asks a little confused

"The bastard uses underhanded tricks and fights dirty and only cares about himself." Vi says scratching her chin.

Caitlyn nods. "What vi said is correct. That is why we want you to help him and whip him into shape and make sure to stop him what he does as much."

"Your asking alot lady if I got to be real with you...." say ezreal a little puzzled.

"I know we are and we'll give you what ever we can to help you not only with him but through out the school year." Lux looks over at her friends and asks. "What do you guys think?"

"As I said if he touches my bazooka I'm smacking a hoe." Jinx says and shrugs her shoulders. "Ezreal?"

"I say we give him a chance actually. I would like to met him but we have to consider if he'll play nice and not be a Jackass." Kayn then spoke up. "From what you told us he's bound to be a dickhead so I say we don't bring him in."

Xayah looks to rakan. "You love?" Rakan shrugs his shoulders as well. "Lux is the leader so what ever she picks I'm down." Xayah nods and says "Same with me." Ashe shrugs.

Lux thinks before replying. "Okay we'll give it a shot." Kayn leans off the wall and dusts himself off. "If that's what you pick then I'm okay with it." "Same with me." Ashe says

"But you were going to put him with us either way right?" Ashe says and Caitlyn sighs. "Sorry but yes a few other instructors said we had a choice to kill him or find him a team."

"But if you killed him it would look bad eh?" Says ezreal and vi gets in his face. "Smart one huh?" Ezreal smirks and leans in. "Yes ma'am. Wanna get some lunch?"

Vi shakes her head and rolls her eyes walking back to her colleagues.

"Plus if it wasn't you six it would have been a another team." Kayn then raises a brow. "And why is that a problem?" "He's ex is in that team and is the leader."

"Oh."

"Did we mention that she hates him?" Kayn then frowns. "Okay I get it. Now i feel like an asshole thanks for letting me know."

The group of friends share a laugh before the student councils get up. "Is there anything you want me to do from the academy side."

"Nah we're good thanks teach." Says jinx who puts her hands behind the back of her head.

"Before you go what did our new guy do?" Asked Xayah.

The person who has been quite this entire time answers. "Y/n's ex had a friend and threatened y/n and he responded the way he did because of it. On the other hand the member asked him to stay away from his ex because of the break up and then he said something he shouldn't have which landed him on the brink of death."

"And was punished for it accordingly!" Grace quickly says. "Just tolerate him. We don't expect you to become great friends at the end."

"Don't worry miss. Lux here is the female version of naruto and can make any bad guy turn good on my nonexistent dad I swear it." Ezreal says hugging lux making the young girl embarrassed.

"Lana." Grace looks at the council president. "Satisfied?"

"I am. Make it happen." She looks at the six one final time before leaving.

The six friends contemplate their situation before. "Y/n is the one who helped us out this morning."

Lux suddenly says and everybody is shocked.

"A good samaritan like him is eviiiiil?"

"Ezreal SHUT THE FU-!"