Chapter 34

"Holy crap-y/n?"

I look up from my phone I see a face I didn't expect to see until I'm force to leave.

"Rakan?"

"Hey man how's it hanging? He drops to the chair in front of me setting a bag he had with him down.

"It's been going great actually. Not to be rude or anything but, what are you doing here?" Rakan nods, "Me and the gang are in town taking a few pictures here and there. I came here to get a quick coffee."

I lean in a little "Really? Are you guy's photographers."

He chuckles shaking his head, "I guess we never actually told you huh? We're not photographers but I am thinking of being one."

"That's nice. It gives you a reason to go outside and explore the world some more, it's a nice job." Rakan nods his eyes gleaming.

"That's what I said! Jinx thinks it's stupid." I shake my head a chuckle escapes me. "I mean, she's jinx."

He nods, "True."

"You said that the rest are here right? Are you guys staying in a hotel or temporary apartment?" I ask eagerly, too much for my taste. "Yeah we are. Me xayah and Ashe are staying at a hotel while Kayn lux ezreal and jinx are at another."

"Damn it seems that no place can keep you guys in one place for long. Heh. I wonder why." Rakan began to blush and I laugh.

"Whoa back it up pal. We aren't crazy. Well jinx is but c'ome it's jinx and just because we are a little loud doesn't mean we should get kic-okay I'm going to stop talking.." snickering I nod my head crossing my arms.

"Yeeaaahhh sure."

"Shut up bro."

"What ever you say guy."

We began to smile. Rakan with a big toothy grin and I just lips up word.

"I can tell you've changed y/n." I raise a brow, "Hmm?" "Your a lot more lively and energetic my man. Back at the academy you looked like a insecure emo."

"Wait...is that what you guy's thought of me-"

"Yes."

"Damn."

"Is now a great time to pull out my eyeliner?" Rakan stares at me with a expression like "you can't be serious" I shake my head, "I'm joking."

"Ezreal would die seeing you with eyeliner though, I can already see it." I let out a sigh, "Y/n wearing eyeliner? GaY!" We both laugh before a plate is set in front of me and a gorgeous aroma enters my noise.

"A coffee and croissant for y/n, right?" I look up and see sera, her hair tied into a bun and a tray. I nod my head.

"Thanks sera this looks delicious." Rakan stares at the food before nodding his head, "Yeah no joke." Sera places a coffee in front of Rakan.

"And a coffee for Rakan." "Thanks."

"I've got to go y/n, I'll see you later alright!" She gives me a smile before walking off to another customer. Rakan turns to me with a questioning look

"You know her?" I nod.

"She's my Girlfriend."

...He takes a sip of his coffee before placing it down.

"You my friend, have found your wife brother." I stop, the croissant away from mouth. "What?" Rakan throws his hands up into the air. "Y/n you literally scored a future partner that is super cute, works at a cafe knows how to make sweets and! Is looks like bubblegum."

The fu-"What does that mean though, level with me rakan." He speaks almost instantly, "A girl like her are rare to come by, like she is so socially active that she doesn't show a sign of discomfort! And she makes great coffee!"

I bite into the croissant and my eyes widened 'that's so sweet and yet so good, it puts me to shame!'

He continues further, "judging from you're reaction it's great-" I swallow it "It's more then great."

Rakan finishing his coffee putting the cup down his eyes stare into mine.

"Y/n if you lose a girl like her I'll be very disappointed in you. If I wasn't with xayah you'd best believe-"

I cut him off, "Alright I understand but watch it. As much as I like to appreciate sera I want to learn more about how your doing." He slowly nods. "Yeah sorry. Well me and xayah are doing fine Ashe though might have the hots for ezreal."

I sigh, "I thought as much. It's one of those, I hate you but secretly I actually kind of like you, thing." I continue, "But to be honest I thought ashe just saw him as the annoying friend." "Same here man."

I look down at my coffee. This is different for me, seeing Rakan made me happy seeing that he was doing fine but not only that but the other's as well although I didn't mind him talking about sera in the first half the last bit pissed me off. Seeing it though his point of view it's obvious that he is intrigued by her but not anything more then that, after all if he did I'd kick his ass.

So would xayah.

Damn it I guess I can get annoyed by other's talking about sera and I don't even want to imagine myself jealous, god forbid.

"So like, what's in the bag?"

"My camera. Wanna look at it?"

"If it's not much trouble then sure." He unzips his bag and takes out the camera and shows it to me. It's black color and exterior was nice.

I stare at it, "I don't know anything about cameras but damn that's a nice one rakan." He smiles, "Thanks. Xayah bought it for me and over since I couldn't stop using it."

"Which is it?"

"Lumix FZ300."

I nod, "Sounds nice."

"It is. I got a GFX505 as well."

The bottom of my lips curl up showing a smile, "If you do photographers I'd like you to take a picture of my wedding on day."

He cracks a smile, "Say no more."