chapter 29

Y/n POV

I self consciously wake up and stare up at the ceiling feeling both my arms hugging me as I lift my body up. Feeling the joints in my back pop before twisting my side and feeling more pops.

"Huh? This isn't a dream... this is actually real," I let out a breath of relief and sat up.

I rub my eyes, I thought I'd wake up in that place with them, their disgust seeing me alive and in there home. Though now they are probably relieved that i didn't come home, don't worry. I'm happy right were I am now.

But damien... I should text him.

I take out my phone from my pocket and open up to the home screen before starting at the time seeing it was 6:16.

I usually wake up at 6. Guess I must have slept in then.

I tap on damien and let the phone ring, before it went to voice mail. after another two tries i gave up.

"He must be doing something or is has his phone turned off... I'll try again later I guess." I pick myself up and stuffed my phone back into my pocket before looking over at sera's room.

"I wonder if she's still here," I shake my head, "I need a change of clothes anyway."

Grabbing at the door nob i open the-

"Kyaa!!"

I quickly close the door before running back to the couch and jump on it as I bury my face into the couch's cushions.

'I... I want to die right now... please kill me, I beg of you"

"H-hey..," I spring up immediately and turn around to see sera, face red, "hey..."

"D-did you?..." I shake my head, reassuring her, "i didn't see anything"

"A-alright..."

She sits down next to me our faces still red like cherries or strawberries which over one.

"W-well y/n i have to go to work now," I nod my head, not dearing to look her in the eyes, "i guess make yourself at h-home."

I nod my head again, "if you don't mind me asking, what's the job you're doing?"

"Working at a coffee shop of course!" I nod my head again-wait. I turn to face sera fully.

"You work at two separate coffe shops?" She nods her head, "yeah. When the other one was hiring employees I thought I'd make a little extra money."

"Ah," I shake my head, "alright. Well I don't want you to be late so you should probably-"

"Yeah, it actually starts soon..." sera fidgets with her hands before leaning over to me and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

She stands up and, "alrightI'llseeyouwhenIgetbackfromwork bye!"

And like that sera was gone out the door....

...

A few moments later I let out a sigh and continued to sit on the couch deciding what to do. My mind then drifted to what I saw when I opened the door to her room

I happen to walk in on sera changing and was only in some patients and no...bra so he saw her breast...and he couldn't even lie, that for a second he stared at them and it seemed like time stopped for that moment only

I will never forget the massive blush i saw on sera's face nor will i forget the feeling of my face hitting up like that.

I remove my hands from my face and let out a shakey breath

"Her breast...are those natural? What the hell am I even saying!?"

Although I've never seen ahri's breast before, I think sera's are bigger then hers...

Holy shit...there so...big and looked so soft-

You know what! No! No more dirty thoughts! I think I'll just take a shower and take my mind off things, yeah I'll do exactly that!

I grab spare clothes and hop into the shower and turn the water on...

I hope I'm not a perv...

Sooooooo, it's clear our boi has no experience with the opposite sex in anyway, well when you're in bed kind. And today he got his first glimpse of what's to come! By his girlfriend no less

Even if it was on accident *wink*

Any who I'll see you guys next time I'm out!

Peace.