chapter 21

Y/n walked around an area in the academy minding his own business and was thinking about the tournament. The day for it was getting closer each day and it was about time that he gets prepared for it.

He ignored the glares he got and look at his scared hands, he definitely needed gloves, special gloves that can withstand the energy of his power.

Question is, Does he have that? Well yes.

Sort of..

Y/n POV

Well this is curious. I kind of regret throwing away those 'weapons' i made years ago. They came in handy when i got myself into random trouble but that isn't the problem here.

Nor the tournament - Nevermind. The problem is from who i gave it too... dear ol'brother of mine.

Well fu-frick.

...

I strolled around looking for my brother before going directly to his dormitory hoping he'd be around the corner of a random hall but unfortunately, lady luck wasn't having it.

I sigh, "well then, dormitories it is then."

"Hello."

I began to walk there and put my hands in my pockets and just walked.

"Hello, y/n?"

I pinched my noise and quickened my pace, everything is totally normal... nothing to worry about.

"Hey y/n-"

I started to jog a little, was the wind talking all of a sudden?

"Y/n-"

Once i turned the corner i bolted out of there and did not turn my head to look behind me.

What was i doing again? Oh right, go to visit little bro.

.

Evelynn POV

That little.. i know he heard me calling for him.

Though i should have expected this, he isn't fond of us at all. He's really doing his best to avoid us at all costs.

I sigh and leaned my back against the wall rubbing my head, if he won't talk to me then I'll have to force him to speak to me-

"Yo."

I open one eye and see akali approaching me with her hands behind her head.

I smile a little,  "Hey akali?"

She returns the smile, "was wondering if you've seen the hated student around." I raised a brow, a little curious. "And if i have? Why are you looking for him?"

"Was wondering if he could help me out with something." "And that is?"

"Wait... have you seen him or not eve?" She narrowed her eyes and i nod my head, "I was trying to talk to him but he didn't bother to listen to me unfortunately." She shakes her head, "Then if he won't talk to you then i doubt he'd help me."

"What do you need his help for akali? I'm curious to know" "wellll.."

Her brows arched down words into a glare, "Kyle isn't leaving me alone and wants to go out with me but after rejection him bastard decided to spread a rumor of us being together. "

"And you want y/n to help how darling?"

"I was hoping he could-"

I put my hands together, "ah, you want him to take your first before anyone else can. Smart."