chapter 31

Seraphine POV

I walk up the steps of my apartment complex with a huff. Were there more stairs then usual? I doubt it. I'm just tired from work is all.

I put in my key and turn the handle before pushing open and closing the door behind me and walk to the living room.

"Y/n I'm ho-" I drop my bag to probably see the cutest thing in my life.

Y/n was lying down with his head rested on his arm but with my white cat Bao sleeping on him.

His gaze quickly sets on me. "Hey..."

"hi"

"Uh, I didn't know you had a cat and by the time I woke up I saw it was already here..." y/n says as his gaze goes back to Bao.

"Here let me get him off you." I go over to y/n and pick up Bao, he started to wake up.

"What's his name?"

"Bao!"

Y/n smiles at me and nods his head, "Nice name."

Y/n POV

I get up from the couch and hold my right arm in discomfort aching pain. After all, laying for about a few hours with a cute cat on it makes you not want to move and end up waking it but in the end makes your arm hurt.

Bao the cat blinks it's eyes in sera's arms before sera sits down next to me.

"How was your time at work sera?" I ask when I feel something on my lap, Looking down I see it was Bao.

"It was great! I sang for the people there at the coffee shop and was tipped extra to."

I turn to sera, "You can sing? I never knew you could..."

Sera nods while Bao continued to look at me curiously, it was kind of cute. "I guess I never sing while we met back then."

"Yeah but if you don't mind...would you maybe let me hear you sing?" Sera's face was turning a little red but nods her head.

Bao taps my stomach with it's paw.

"I-I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie? I also brought snacks from the coffee shop to eat if you want to." I raise my brow, "Sure. What movie do you want to watch?"

Sera seemed to ponder before answering, "Madagascar?"

(Time Skip brought to you by Bao looking at king julien)

After watching Madagascar I couldn't get "I like to move it move it" out of my head as I sigh. I look down to Bao to see him sleeping on his back. I look over and see sera exit out of the Madagascar movie before she also turned to me.

"Can you take Bao, I'm going to make us something to eat for dinner." Sera nods her head and takes Bao from me, "You can cook y/n?" I nod my head before getting up.

"Yeah I learned at a young age and I can cook a pretty good curry or lemon chicken." I answer and sera nods, "Well there's ingredients for which over."

So now it's time to choose which meal to cook then alright. Let's go with lemon chicken for today.

"I'll make some lemon chicken is that alright with you sera?" Sera nods her head, "Yeah which ever works really!"

I nod before turning around to get started, wish i had an apron.

Well either way I'm a little motivated now.

Sorry I seriously didn't know what to write here...

:/