Chapter 48

Walking down the steps I fine them near the beach where we agreed to meet and leave.

Lux, ezreal, xayah, jinx, rakan, kayn, and ashe were all here. The only one missing was me.

They soon noticed me approaching, I wave my hand in a greeting.

"I'm sorry but..." I smile sheepishly, "I got caught up and didn't realize the time."

Lux wraps me in a hug, "At least you still managed to remember where we were." "Seriously, we're gonna be late."

Kayn hops into the car, "Since we're all tired we'll have to take turns. Y/n can you drive?"

I shake my head and kayn rolls his eyes. Xayah walks over to me with a blank expression.

"Hey-" I'm immediately cut off, "You seem off."

I shrugged, "Don't know what you mean by off. I think I'm fine." Jinx is suddenly behind me, "No...she's right. You've changed."

"It's almost as if....your not as innocent as you were before." She takes a big whiff and I move away.

"I'm the one off? More like you guys are the one's who are acting off."

Xayah waves her hand dismissively, "We just noticed that your purity was weird-"

"Ayo!" Ezreal says.

I move over to rakan and whisper. "What's she talking about?"

He shrugs, "Honestly man. It must be a girls thing."

A loud honk comes from the car, "Oi! Get your asses in the car, your wasting my gas!"

I get in with kayn, with ezreal and raken while the girls got in a separate car. I lean back in the seat and ask, "How long the drive?"

"Tsk, maybe 3 hours I think. Take a nap or something," I raise a brow, "he's in a bitchy mood because of how early."

"Ah. Alright," I make myself comfortable while kayn fixs the rearview mirror, "Rakan your driving after after."

"Guess I'll get some extra shut eye. Night dudes."

"But it's day-"

"Get out my car-!"

(Time Skip)

Pulling up I immediately woke up and snort before sitting up and find the car door and open.

"How you'd sleep sleeping beauty?"

I turn to kayn, "Not that bad really, why is that?" Ezreal gets out saying, "You in your sleep somehow found the thing where you can put the seat more back down and ended up crushing rakan knees."

Ezreal laughs and I turn to man in red

"Sorry about that." He nods, "Meh it's alright. You gave me a good excuse to actually get behind the wheel so, yeah."

"Are you boy's done talking? We got somewhere to be if you didn't know!" Ezreal groans, "Yes mom! Sorry I'm about to be late on my first day."

We pick our bags and head towards the academy for a good minute in silence before someone decided that having peace and no noise wasn't an option. Conversation about what we did on vacation arose and on our last days I came up with a lie that was me and sera chilling and watching some shows, thankfully they bought it-although I got looks from jinx and xayah.

Soon the conversation turns to me,

"Yo y/n. You're hair is grown out," I stop and feel it up and nod, "Guess I have. Damn long hair might be a little bit annoying."

Lux hands me a hair tie and I look at her and see she's smiling. I give a nod of appreciation and wrap up my hair and feeling satisfied tie the not in.

"Damn he look cute."

"Looking like a tall girl my guy."

"I wish I was bisexual now."

I turn to those three with a glare, "I. Am. Not. Gay."

"Look at yourself tho!"

Making a red mirror of electricity I see myself.

"Huh...I do look nice, kind of."

I turn to the girls and everyone but xayah had a bit of red, oh god why do those things happen to me.

I cough, "Well let's get moving guy's? We don't want to be late, let's go!"

I speed walk away. Jinx grins hear to hear,

"I'm getting a piece of that ass."

Ashe shakes her head, "He has a girlfriend."

"I can be the second!" Ashe rolls her eyes, the blush still there kayn sighs.

"He's pulling and we haven't started the God damn year yet. This is bs," he says and continues to walk away and the rest followed closely behind.

Y/n had reached the academy and after being identified he was let in and he takes a breath.

"Just like how it is every year, nothing seems to have changed around here. Maybe new faces but everything is bland." I say and start to walk to the council room.

I got looks here and there with some curious if I was new because of my look but the one's who managed to mask out the pony tail turned to shocked to cautious looks.

I sigh eternally and stop. I can't deny that this place was cold but after picking away I sensed something else at play here.

I have yet to know if it's anything ominous or not.