Act 2 Finished

So you were able to find happiness and take a different path then those roots of misery. Let's see how long you can keep up that persona. Because the real chains that bind you have yet to make themselves known.

For they have already coil around-wrapped you in it's tight embrace....You've always been trapped.

So look up at the sky with a smile. You may not realized the impact you have on others, if it wasn't for you then they would probably be different people without you. Though the reality of this situation has been decided, even so

Despair has yet to strike.

Let's hope you can find out sooner, and when you do. Are you enough to stop it?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Act two finished! This book is currently at 224k reads and 5k votes, that's a lot.

From my time away over the mouths and a few days I've read the comments left on each chapter and I found you guys funny. Like we have Kai'sa proposing to start over and you guys are like "nah" but then we have fricking chad InsaxneAngel be like "Maybe" with the thinking emoji. I found that funny :D

There has been a bit of a predicament with people not wanting ahri and the other three girls in harem and I'm like....well shit how the fuck do I make them relevant again? Writing retention is hard and it will probably turn into a chapter with them out of nowhere having feelings for each other and people are gonna be wondering what the hell happened and I don't want that to happen.

And some of you want other girls in the harem and again I'm like....well hot damn how do I make THAT work?

I seriously need some help from good authors like DarkSoulsz or InsaxneAngel.

Oh and the bio. Yeah I can't believe I made that, ended up not liking it but didn't want to delete it lol.

Hmm...anything else I have to say? Oh, yeah! Uh, from here on out the story will take a different approach again, so unlike DarkSoulsz where at this stage he moves it to pop stars Kda and mc being adults etc. I'm gonna focus on this last year and built it up from there and move on to act 3.

From there on who knows, nothing is set into play but I do know is how I want to close act 2. Crazy right?

I hope you continue reading, readers and authors alike and I'll probably put this book on a bit of....what do they call it? A hiatus? Just to focus on other books I want to publish! And to let this pass few chapters sink in.

Anyways I'm pretty much done saying what I wanted to say.

So...this has been mariohiginio, signing off

-bye!