Chapter 24

Y/n POV

The days ran by me, it almost feels like it was slipping out of my grasp. So this is how it feels when you find some enjoyment in your everyday life.

After that day with Evelynn it was different, giving me new thoughts to think about and try to piece together missing parts of an unreal passel.

And for what it's worth - the rumors stopped, some what. I owe it xayah since she stated "why would he confess to her if they were already dating?" Apparently someone who isn't me and spoke the facts got through the people's thick skulls.

Speaking of akali came to our dorm and was apparently pissed off by what kayn described her in her situation but i wouldn't know since i wasn't there at the time. But when i did face her i got a mouthful of arguments.

It was about how I handled it, she was rightfully pissed and said that i solved nothing and that I only made it worse for myself like I usually do. Saying that part of me pisses her off the most.

I couldn't have cared about what she thought of me - and I even told her that before leaving it like it should and walked away. Then again she knows how I am like, people don't just change, they just find a mask that sticks a lot, I believed it with every cell in my body.

Now I am not so sure.

I spend my days doing what I said I would do for the council. Sometimes I spend time with lux and jinx or mostly be around with kayn and ezreal to make sure they don't stir up genocide.

But while the weeks past I noticed that Evelynn has been around me more often and Kai'sa was staring to talk to me as well. I certainly don't trust evelynn only because I don't know what to expect from her after what she said last time.

But as for Kai'sa, I don't really know. She took my warning to heart but this us Kai'sa were talking about. She could have thought I just wanted time to myself and now since evelynn is clinging to me it's her turn to get my attention as well.

Ahri has of now still avoid me and turn the other way each time we walked down the same hall. But I couldn't shake the feeling she was watching me for some odd reason.

The weeks pass by fast, I find myself sometimes hoping for a little bit more. That something would happen in the span of my day that would make it better... but it never does, the days go by so quickly that I almost feel sad and empty.

I wonder for how much longer will I be able to cherish this want for something more - only for it to disappear with them at the end of this year.

...

I dropped down on the couch with a thud and lean into the soft material before closing my eyes.

I wasn't thinking of anything but just focus on myself. For the first time I felt my electricity course through me at a rapid speeds. It would stop in the center of my chest and quickly spread all around me it felt wired but a somewhat comfortable feeling as well.

"Oof.." i opened my eyes and looked down at my lap to see jinx resting her head, smiling up at me.

"Helllooo~!" I wave my hand, "hi jinx."

I turn my gaze up to look at the ceiling but instead i am met with red like purple eyes.

"Hello." I nod my head in acknowledgement and she sitsits next to me, lux sits at my left.

Lux looks at me with a beaming smile, "hey stranger where you've been?"

"I've been around places, to many to be comfortable with." They looked confused before lux asks, "Really? How come."

"After clearing the rumors i had a chat with Evelynn she's on the same team as akali." Lux makes an 'oh' face and mods.

"Enough about yours truly, what have all of you been doing?" "Oh? Are you interested in us?"

"More like I'm bored and i just want to relax as the world burns around me." I explain and jinx laughs.

"Ok~emo."

"I will throw you."

I look over at the pda next to us, "We should get our scorings soon.." lux rest her head which didn't go unnoticed by any of us but said nothing, "The semester is almost over, it feels like it went by so fast."

"I can agree with that," I nod my head too, "It went pretty fast for me."

Silence falls over us and i look down at jinx before at lux and xayah.

I think I'm going to miss them once am out of hell's prison.

Jinx starts off another conversation breaking the silence that once form around.

"Are you going to compete?"

I nod my head yes, "Yeah i got the go to from grace and vi."

"Nice!"

Ashe pops her head and lays it on my shoulder, "are you going to take part in the team games?"

I shake my head, "I don't know about that, I'm lucky enough that am even able to fight with my powers. As you can see I'm on a tight leash, i think I'll just rest after."

"Oh.. alright."

I turn my head a little to lux, "if you want i can give you some pointers."

"I think that would be appreciated very much," I let out a chuckle and nod, "the games are rigged but they make it out to be like a challenge. Don't be afraid to use everything to your advantage.

"Even the terrain?"

I nod my head and look up at the ceiling, "especially the environment."

"This is use full information thank you y/n." Xayah thanks me but i shake my head at her.

"It's the least i could do for you guys. You made my days a lot more fun, think of this as my thank you from me."

I look around and see them smiling at me, why they smiling so brightly tho..?

"You're welcome y/n." "You made my days more fun too!" "Mine as well."

Eh.. I suddenly have a warm feeling in my chest...so this is the feeling of having friends? To talk to, to laugh and make each other smile?

Well.. I can't say i don't exactly like it...but i can get used to it.

.

Kayn POV

I pick through the door way and see the girls all cuddled up to y/n, it made me smile and i fix my posture.

"He's getting all the ladies, my man." I nod In acknowledgment and felt proud for it.

But... rakan wasn't feeling the same

"H-he took my girl.." ezreal tries to calm down a crying rakan who was huddled in the corner.

Poor guy...

.

Y/n POV

"I think you should go check on him..." I whisper to xayah and she nods before lifting herself up and walking to the door.

I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me.