chapter 20

Y/n POV

"Why are you with me?" Ezreal was with me as i walked through the halls with him following behind.

"Can't i walk with you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No bu-" "Great!"

Sigh...

I shook my head realizing i won't be able to make him leave neither by force, but i don't feel like kicking someone down.

Ezreal runs up next to me and i look down at him since he was a little shorter than myself, "what?"

"How are you so tall?!" I slow down my pace, "I'm 6'0." "Exactly!" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, genetics?"

Heh i don't even sound sure myself. Speaking of there's a lot of things i haven't been sure of, more so i don't think I've been sure i was really right about something's.

I sound so stupid.

"Y/n." I turn my gaze to ezreal again, "what now?" I said a little irritated, next time I'm alone am going to read my book with no disturbances.

"Why aren't you wearing the uniform? Won't you get in trouble dude?" I snicker a little, "we don't actually have to wear them..."

"Yeah you'll lose points and maybe get in trouble but nothing like turning in some little assessment couldn't fix." I finish explaining and look back at ezreal who's star struck. "So i just got to turn in some work and keep track of my grades and i don't got to wear this tight uniform?" I shake my head yes. "I think I'll stick with the uniform."

"You do you."

"What's our next period by the way?" "It's History." The last period for the day and the academy let's us do what we pleas as long as we don't get ourselves or others killed. Can't wait.

"Who do you sit next to again." I ask ezreal looking at him from the corner of my eye, "huh... i think her name is katarina and two others i don't know of."

"Careful."

"What about" i pinch my noise, "I saw her pull out her knife and put it around your neck when we were watching a precipitation about china." Ezreal had a sudden look of realization, "so it wasn't just the cold wind then.."

"Good thing the bell saved you in time." I remark.

"Hmm." I start to pick up my pace and speed walk, "we should probably hurry don't want to be late to class."

"Do you even care about classes."

"No."

"Then why-"

"Because grace will have my head if i ditch again." Ezreal smirks, "sucks to be you! Later dude!"

Ezreal goes the other way and i mutter to myself, "I'm not you're dude, bro."

(Time Skip)

"The hours of folly are measur'd by the clock, but of wisdom no clock can measure."

What a drag... history. Well at least i got to hide my book with the giant text book and pretend i was read it.

Here's a good one.

"The angel that presided 'oer my birth said, Little creature, form'd of Joy and Mirth. Go love without the help of any Thing on Earth."

"Yo."

Electricity zaps around my hand and the book disappears in a flash. I look back at my hand and see it's charred already, huh? It wasn't like this at all... is it getting stronger or am i just getting weaker?

It's funny, this power knows no means.

I wrapped it in bandages and stuff it in my pockets before looking up And see kayn.

"Hey." He leans off the wall and walks over to me, "how are you doing? Hated student." I lift my shoulders, "I'm alright." I look back at him, "And you?" Kayn laughs. "Man you are bad with conversations bro..."

I narrowed my eyes, "I'm doing fine just a little bit bored." I nod my head, "hey mind if i accompany you for a bit?" I shake my head, "even if i say no you're still going to go with me..."

"Smart one." He smirks.

I walk past him and he follows after. I put my hands together creating a little bit of space between as a flair of electricity appares.

Kayn looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "so what exactly is that? Electricity usually isn't red." I keep my eyes on my hands but answered, "it's electricity, simple as that."

"Oh really?" I still kept my gazes on my hands, "it's unique to say the least." He chuckles, "Whatever you say reverse flash."

"Shut up broccoli."