chapter 14

Evelynn POV

'He really does hate us that much...'

"That did not go good in anyway." I say, Kai'sa smiles at me with a sad smile as i step closer, i rest my hands on my hips as she lifts herself. Didn't mean to spy but preferred to see for myself."

She shakes her head, "I don't mind." She rubs her arm, "it...well it is kind of still heated between us that it turned out to be quite a big deal huh?"

I lift my shoulders, "that tends to happen when you pester someone who hates you." Her smile falters. "I'm having second thoughts... maybe he really does want nothing to do with us."

"I could have told you that myself but," I then lift my gaze to the sky, "if i were alone for most of my life i would have grown comfortable with it that people barging into my personal space would be... annoying. To say the least."

I the turn my gaze to Kai'sa and tilt my head to the side, "though i have to ask, Kai'sa. Why do all this? You don't have to."

"Why? ...i"

I stared at her with a raised eye brow before-"because i l-"

.

Y/n POV

I honestly didn't get why she was trying so hard for, but maybe now that i gave her that warning she'd back off. Probably.

I hope so...

What an idiot i am, I know why she's trying i just don't want to except it. I just don't get why me of all people. I mean how often do we fall in love with those broken to the core only to cut ourselves with the pieces and when you finally put it together ...you love that witch you built up from the ground only for them to leave you in the dust.

It's like carrying for a child, you put in blood sweat and tears just for them to live and be healthy.

Or maybe you can just do this out of the kindness of your heart, and you expect the other person to not fall. I an a man... a simple gesture of kindness and I'm hooked, I'll fall in love.

I drop down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

That's how that pink hair bubble gum of joy won me over so easily.

Like c'ome on men, why you so cute? Pause on that.

I felt my face heat up and turn my pillow over to the colder side and almost fell asleep then and there.

I am getting through this god for saken year if it's the last thing i do.

I close my eyes as i feel the electricity in my body run through me before falling asleep.

...

"Y/n! Wake up fool! I hear people burst into my room as i groan.

I force my eyes open as i see ezreal and kayn stand right next to my bed.

"Get out."

"But your gonna be late to class tho!" I raised my eye brow. "The hell are you talking about it's a satu-"

I checked the data on my phone and saw it was Friday.

I narrowed my eyes and saw the time it was 6:51.

Holy shit. If I'm late to another class grace is gonna rip my friend off!

I get out of bed as electricity goes around my body and when it stopped i was now fully clothed.

"Is everyone else already up?" Kayn shakes his head. "The girls are already gone, and rakan."

"And we're late lux is gonna fuck us!" "What?" I saw kayn shiver and they both ran out my room and i soon followed suit.

The next thing i knew was running in the halls with kayn and ezreal as we tried to get to our class since we had the same first period.

"Yo! Guys slow down! I'm to fat!." Yelled ezreal but i did not care. "Lose weight and maybe you'll get some bitches." Joked kayn.

Doing a sharp turn to the left we sprinted off violating many school rules. 'We're gonna be late!"

'We're so fucked'

'Well it was nice knowing you lil y/n junior'

(Time Skip)

In side a classroom it could be seen some students minding their own business and the professor getting ready to start the lesson when the classroom door swung open and the hated student falls to the floor along with two others on his back.

Just then the bell rung.

"We made it!"

"What a relief." Kayn wiped his forehead off some sweat.

"Gah, you fatass'es, get off me!"

What a way to start off a Friday morning...