Chapter 16

Grace vi and Caitlyn were walking to a certain hated student dormitory that had six other people residing in the building, the reason why all three were going out together was simple.

They want to talk to y/n about something.

But why not just drag him to the council then? Well what they wanted to talk about with him is also serious.

See, simple but serious at the same time. They talked amusing themselves and approached the door to then knock.

But before they could they heard a scream come from the other side startling the three of them.

"I HATE YOU!"

They open the door shocked to see it was unlocked but quickly look at the scene in front of them.

"Oh?! WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!" Shouted ezreal.

Ashe rubs her head, frustration. "Ezreal you landed on y/n's property give him your 200."

"No, HES in JAIL, I'm not gonna give money to a criminal!"

Y/n's eyes were raising with his electricity, "that's not how you, PLAY!!!!"

Kayn, jinx and rakan were in the background laughing their asses off while lux hid behind the couch and xayah regretted her live decisions.

On the other hand grace Caitlyn or vi have ever heard y/n yell, that was new.

"I ain't givin'you shit, but what i will give you is this HANDS!" Y/n flips over the table.

"Let's go then BLON, DIE!"

Ezreal cracked his knuckles while y/n got into a stance and electricity sprayed and whirled around his legs.

Vi looks at grace and Caitlyn and they had one thought in mind,

'We have to stop this'

...

(A few moments before hand...)

Y/n POV

I reach the dormitories and opened the door a little bit surprised they didn't lock the doors but either way stepped inside.

"Y/n! You're here." Lux says and i nod my head, "i do kinda live here, with you guys."

Lux chuckles a little embarrassed and xayah smiles, "ready to play?"

"What games are we playing?"

"Jenga." Says ashe. "Should be fun."

This is not fun... i found myself staring at the pillar that looked like it would fall if someone so much as breathesd. I grab a piece and pull it out slowly but i must have done something wrong since the pillar collapsed.

I sigh and hold the piece in my hand, "y/n." I nod my head and gesture for them to continue.

If you were the one to make the Jenga tower fall then someone in the party can ask you one question you couldn't lie or reject to answer.

"Who would you sleep with in this room?" Heh, i already expected answer like this.

"Rakan."

"Ayyyye, bros before hoes!" Me and rakan high five.

"What's the next game."

"Connect 4!"

I sat and watch xayah and ashe try to win as xayah put a red piece on to of hers, it was only then that i saw the smirk on ashe's face that i knew she fucked up.

Ashe placed her yellow piece that went across, "I win."

I stand up, "what's the next game."

"Operation!"