chapter 19

"So i heard what happened."

Y/n POV

I jumped a little and turn around and see lux. I let out a sigh, "how did you find me?"  She chuckles nervously, "i asked vi and..."

"You found me, congratulations." I turn around, resting my back against the railing. "What do you want?"

She looks at me blankly and i stare at her questioning. Why she's not saying anything, "What do you want?" I repeat myself again.

"About what happened with jinx...nice gaging reflection?" i let out a growl, "that girls door is made out of obsidian."

She blinked her eyes twice before shaking her head and slowly walks over to me, "Are you okay y/n?" "I'm fine." She shook her head, "it doesn't seem that way to me."

I turn myself around, "i established myself in this school as sort of a dick." I tilt my head looking over my shoulder, "i was just about to leave but if you want to condemn me into staying far from people i won't complain."

She nods her head and steps in next to me, i took a few steps to the side and rest my arms on the rail.

"You could have just said "if you want me to stay a little longer then sure" ." She pouts at me, i shock my head, "And destroyed my devil may-care attitude? I think not."

"Why do you keep hiding your own nice gesture like that?" "It wasn't a nice gesture, i know you won't leave me alone."

She scoots closer to me, looking at me with worry, "what's got you so upset y/n?" I sigh, "we're not here to talk about our problems..."

"But we can, if you want."

It was my turn to look at her and question what she was trying to do. What is she doing? Why ask that question, is it because she knew i was drowning myself in my thoughts?

Wired and creepy.

Anyway all i have to say is no-"sure."My stomach churns, you dumb cunt-

She smiles at me and i rest my head on my arms, "it's this damn place. Nothing is going to change and at the stage am in it's just impossible." I sigh. "So you're not gonna try at all?"

"I can't damn it. If i show one gesture of kindness to someone they'll take it as an opportunity to kill me." She shakes her head. "You don't see me trying to murder you."

"What-"

She speaks before i could talk, "But what about grace vi and caitlyn."

"It's grace's job and vi and cait's obligation that ties me to them for doing their jobs for them." I state. "You don't do it in a nice way either by stopping fights huh?"

"They are lucky i don't break their neck to prove my point."

"That's illegal..."

"Hmm? I guess so."

"But do you really want to be alone y/n? Do you enjoy it that much?" I shake my head, averting my gaze from her.

What kind of stupid fucking question is that? Of course... of course i don't want to be alone but what other choice did i have? My parents didn't love me and treated me like a pet that you only keep because you feel pity for the damn creature.

I shook my head with the sense of tears welling up in my eyes.

"If it makes you feel better about me am interested in someone and they feel the same way too."

"That's great!"

"Thanks?"

"Although..."she purses her lips, "what about you're time with ahri? Were you alone then?"

I turn to her a little angry, "hey... that's uncharted territory your going into."

"I know and I'm sorry it's just that...knowing that somebody else went through something like me is easier to relate to."

"Is that so? Then I'll tell you my thoughts about me and ahri or at the bare minimum at least something."

"You will?" "It's better to share each other's pain then to let yourself bleed out and die in sorrow alone isn't it?"

"But..." she hesitates, "isn't this what really close friends talk to each other about?"

"...Ouch"

"Oh come oh! You know what i mean, don't try to guilt me!"

"Do you want to hear or not." I asked a little irritated now, she stood there for a moment before nodding and i began my monologue.

"my time with ahri is something i will always remember, especially the good times and unfortunately the very bad ones but the fact still stands weither i like it or not that i fell for her." Short and simple.

There's no need to over phrase it. Otherwise it gets confusing fast.

I turn and face lux while scratching behind my neck, "i was happy with ahri at a time in my life here I'll admit that, but now it's nothing more than a hollow whisper."

"You really know how to turn a sentimental talk into something..."I gesture with my hand, "Go on."

"Into something so depressing and edgy." She remarks.

"...i am not edgy." She raises a brow, "Are you sure?" "Yes." She smiles widely, "Are you sure sure?" I hate everyone "piss off."

"Can i tell you what happened to me since you told me a little bit of what happened to you..?" I shake my head and turn myself around and rest my body.

"Maybe another time..."

"Alright. See you back at the dorm." She starts to leave and i sink into my thoughts.

She grabbed on to the handle of the door and before she could open it i called out to her,

"I was just a little moody, that's why i was upset. And thanks for our talk." God that's so embarrassing...

Lux stood there for a moment and giggled to herself and left the electricity wilder alone.

While Y/n still stood in his spot in his thought before saying

"I'm not edgy right?"

"Right?"

Y'all wanna see a dmc character???