chapter 8

Y/n POV

I was checking myself in the mirror in my room seeing if I looked great. I had a gray t-shirt and had a white long sleeve underneath and I was also wearing black jeans with Adidas shoes. Why I'm I even going this far? For a girl? Tch. If I haven't met seraphine and past me saw me he would have a look of disgust I can imagine it now.

I chuckled at the thought before looking at myself one more time. "You know what I actually look good for once." I shake my head and walk out of my room closing the door behind me and walk into the livingroom area. There i see a girl with blue hair and red eyes chilling watching TV.

I try to tip toe to the door to not alert her and make conversation but nope, "Where you going mister fuck boy?" I froze and turned around and see her looking at me. "I ..uh I was going out-wait what did you call me?" She looks at me for a moment and smiles wide. "Going on a date?" I shake my head. "No." I say, "Oh really?" Because those clothes say other wise."

I cough a little and turn around and grab the nob about to leave. "The name is jinx kid!" I respond back. "Y/n" I step through and hear her say. "don't get the lucky girl pregnant!"....

I make a ball of electricity in my hand and throw it in the dorm and close the door quickly and leave. I heard a boom go off behind me but I just kept walking forward not bothering to look back.

Mother fu-sigh just calm down, who the hell does she think she is? I ball my hand into a fist and glared at space before shaking my head trying to cool myself down and soon remembered why I'm even out here. I already knew where the cafe was in the city so I wouldn't have any problems finding it. Pulling out my headphones, i put them on and for a refreshing change of pace i actually used them to play some music.

.

I would act as like i didn't see them coming but Kai'sa another person that I hate from the four spotted me and not even that there was already someone engaged in a conversation with her, fuck.

The guy followed her gaze to me and his smile disappeared instantly. Man looked like he about to cry.

"Why are you here?"

"Am I not allowed to walk? Or is that luxury only for you." he snarls at me, "Shut up" I shake my head, "No you, try and act nice if you can this isn't the academy. Would look bad if you suddenly attacked me and then have people whisper terrible things about you."

"Speaking from experience?"

"Good one. Never heard that one before." I pull my hands from my pocket, "Though, at least I'm a lot less pathetic."

Kai'sa steps between us and gives me a fearsome glare, "Wow relax there sunshine I'm not out here to fight I'm just here to see someone." I say putting my hands up in a mocking manner and start to walk past them stuffing my hands in my pockets.

I keep a 'comment' to myself and a laugh escapes my lips while I wave my hand. "See you two."

With that I continue on my marry way and start listening to some punk rock.

...

I sat at a booth running a finger over the outline of my cup of coffee that I was waiting to cool off before drinking. Then I hear a voice filled with joy

"Y/n!"

A smile makes its way to my face and I look up and see seraphine. My only friend.

"Hey seraphine." I say and she sits down across from me. "Hey!" She responds cheerfully.

"How have you been seraphine? Life treating you good?" She shakes her head. "Yeah it has, what about you?" I shake my head and she frowns. "Still bad I see." I rub the back of my neck

"I saw my ex..." she goes wide eyed, "really?" I nod my head. "Still hates me but it's to be expected really and at the same time I don't mind."

She still has a frown. "You need to stop thinking like that, y/n." "Is it okay for you to talk to me on your shift?" "Don't change the subject and yes it's fine for me." I drop my head a little, "alright."

Why the hell am I acting like this? I feel so...venerable I feel so easy to be killed. This girl i swear...

"Uh y/n?" I sap back to reality. "Uh?" She looks at me concerned. "Are you okay, you spaced out there for a moment." I was puzzled, "did I really?" She nods her head and i shrugged my shoulders

"Guess I just felt like looking at you, you are beautiful y'know." I said it like I would be talking to a lover and she blushes, "where did that come from?" I shrug my shoulders again. "I donno they don't call me a smooth criminal for nothing you know." She hits my shoulder playfully, "stoooooop." I chuckled, "sorry."

Before anything else can happen i look to the side and i deadass felt like my world stop

Why is Akali here!?