Prologue

It's that time of year again where the summer ends and you go back to school and goof off. Great.

Others hate going back and others don't but I don't have an opinion really. Well that's a bit of an understatement I do hate it like any other horny teenage guy but at the same time I don't know what's to come, if it's good or bad so that opinion smashes in to my other opinion and leads to my conclusion and then finally statement.

But the reason I hate going back is because it's a prison and the people inside are cruel selfish people that I swear came from hell. You might think that not all of them are that bad but you'd be wrong, they hide they're intentions naturally like giving a friend a hug or a high five. All of them are monsters at there core even me, the one who is telling you this, I'll tell you my name and backstory later.

As friendly as they seem and as each breath they take they keep that monster alive inside them until they unleash it and stab you in the back with a knife of venom.

But I can clear and literally see right pass them.

Another mention why the school sucks is because the people they are just asshole's in general especially the students(me). They show off just because they won a battle against another kid. Oh yeah the school has an arena where you can fight. We manly use it as I said for fighting and for tournaments.

And in that school you need to form teams and live together in a dormitory which can hold up to twenty people but me being me I refuse and lives in a one bedroom dormitory and sadly I don't get to participate in the tournaments but frankly I couldn't give a shit about it.

The reason why I don't live with others contributed back to what I was talking about.

The people.

I can't just go talk to them and be like "hey how was your day? Good? Cool cool." Or "hey wanna hang out?" Or just simply rely on them because of one important factor

The people here they all

Hate me.

Why? Well we'll get into that next chapter or what ever. But all you have to know is that I'm not wanted there I'm not needed there or am I loved liked or appreciated there. Hell not even my own parents love me and that's a fact but I've gotten used to it no need to cry for me.

But even so I still have a part of me that was in me that maybe one day just one that I will be enough for someone... that I'll be loved and be appreciated by them.

But seeing how things are going for me that day won't happen anytime soon. At worst nobody will ever care about me making it all the more important. Because I never asked for anything hell I was the one giving. So I just want this and that would be enough.

If I can get that for just one day then... I can die in peace.

But it's different when I tell you this as a kid, right? I mean what would kids know about hardship? Well I would know everything since I learned those things at a very young age and another part of me is glad because I won't fall down that rabbit hole of lies and because of it I didn't know those things I would most definitely not have been able to deal with anything and be dead by now.

Because it's the people you trust, your friends, parents, and loved ones, pretty much the people you trust the most are the ones who suffocate you they crush your dreams and make you green with envy that you yourself end up destroying your own being. It is the people we love most that kill use.

And yet the funny thing is I feel like I've killed myself at some point.

I'll stop talking into your ear about this depression shit and tell you my name now.

The boy who people hate who hate's back.

Y/n L/n.

"Nice to meet you."