chapter 22

Had a bit of a hard time designing the gloves so don't think to hard on it. As for the boots i got the idea from the character mercury from rwby.

Anyway on with the chapter!

...

Y/n POV

I throw a spinning round house kick to the in front of me and quickly follow it up with anotherkick. I move forward and spin raising my leg up high, electricity crackling around my leg and i kick down words cracking the floor.

I check for any injuries and see that I'm fine, no burns or anything of the sort.

"They really do work..." I muttered to myself and stood up. I get in my stance and rush a imaginary opponent and kick it's face before delivering a right hook.

"I should hold back just a little bit... don't want anyone dying." I say to myself and start to kick the air. I'm not rusty so that's good.

'I feel like I'm forgetting something though'

.

Kayn POV

I hold back my laughter and see rakan doing the same as me, I look over at ezreal and see him smiling but.. i could clearly sense he's pissed at us.

"Detention is coming for you, ezreal!" His head turns to me, "shut up..."

Ezreal raises his hand and the teacher looks over at him.

"Yes ezreal?"

"Can i go get water."

"No." "But the water fountain is right outside the classroom-" the teacher shakes his head, "I said no and that's final!"

"Man you look like that old man from up! You both even have the same attitude too..." Snickers are heard and i try to not laugh.

"Bro be quiet bruh! You're not funny!" Ezreal turns to the kid across from him. "Hey! You shut up you recist white boy, don't talk to me like that unless you wanna fight, bitch."

"Ezreal what did you just say?" "Oh! Uh... i said loser! Yeah that."

"Either way you have detention." Ezreal was silent before

"What did i do!?" The teacher pushes up his glasses. "Inappropriate images on your laptop for school will not be tolerated."

"THAT WASN'T ME! IT WAS FUCKING KAYN AND RAKAN!

"Aye watch you're profanity!"

"Stop lying ezreal, you have your own laptop don't know why you would..." I couldn't stop myself and started laughing.

Ezreal glares straight at me, "I swear, when we get out Imma drop you!" I wasn't listening at this point and was just laughing.

...

Me and rakan run out of the classroom before turning our heads and see ezreal chasing after us, "run!"

"I am!"

"Well run faster!"

We turn the corner and stop and see ezreal glaring at us, "whoah bro relax it was just a joke." Ezreal grits his teeth, "I almost got expelled because of you two!"

...wow, just because of por-

Jinx pops her head from behind ezreal and, "I feel bad for your laptop, for real."

Ezreal, surprised turned around and stepped back but ended up bumping into someone. I turn my head and see the others.

"Oi watch where-"