chapter 13

A group of students from opposite teams eyed each other down were and wanted to settle a 'problem', to put it simply. Right as someone was gonna make the first move a bolt of red electricity hits right in the middle of both sides and they turn their heads to see the hated student of the academy staring daggers at them.

They saw the patch on his shoulder and knew if they messed with him they would regret it. So they reluctantly back off.

.

Y/n POV

I watched as they departed and went separate ways and the electricity in my right hand calmed down.

Sitting in a relatively the center of the campus grounds was me, i used to hang out here quite often but moved to the other spot because... well let's just say people started getting cocky and wanted to 'duel' me.

Biggest mistake of there live.

But to them, it was putting me in my place.

I was about to pull out my book to read but stop as i glanced next to me and saw Kai'sa drop down next to me, still keeping the distance between us for a few more people to come and join my fanclub. I rolled my eyes and huffed and returned to watching people pass by.

I kept my eyes on the people that would stir shit but surprisingly none where here, aside from the once's a second ago.

On instinct i glance to my side again, she was just sitting there with a smile on her face, more like plastered actually.

'What the fuck?' I thought to myself.

"What are you doing."

She turns to me with pursed lips, "you seem to enjoy sitting here by yourself, i thought that you didn't mind the quiet so i thought to sit down here, i don't want to bother you."

"And your doing exactly that." I sign heavily and look away from her, "I won't chase you away though do consider that we are out in the open, this will attract attention to us."

She scoots a little closer, "I don't mind."

"Yeah well, i do." I stand up and move away, "I rather not have people looking to beat me up because i sat in such close proximity to you."

"Why are you even sitting here?"

"Student council business."

Even though i couldn't see it, i knew she was smiling. "I heard that cait was complaining about it to Vi. They are stressed out."

I felt a chill go down my spine.

"Stressed out? That shit couldn't be more close to the truth." I retort back.

"Did something happen between you three?"

I shake my head, "i don't want to talk about it..."

Kai'sa gaze was on me now, "well i didn't expect you to help them at all."

"It isn't out of the kindness of my heart."

She signs, "i figured you would say something like that." She then rest her arms on her knees, "Hey...can we start over."

I turn to her, "and forgot about the one sided heated arguments and glares you threw at me? I think not."

She tried to respond but i cut her off. "My answer is fuck no." I then looked back at everyone around seeing if they started anything. "You seem like you want to be my friend, why? I don't care."

I lift my shoulders, "though we haven't really started have we? Even back then. So you are basically waiting to press a rest button that wouldn't do jack'shit."

"I..."

"Hmm?" She looked confused, more relieved of my words then anything. "Don't misunderstand me for being rude. Have you ever considered how i felt?"

"Then how do you feel?"

I turn to her with a glare, electricity running all over my body for a quick second, "I hate you."

"I hate akali, Evelynn, and ahri just as much as they hate me." I then noticed a few glances shot our way. "Ever thought how it would work of we became friends frolicking through meadows only to have three individuals stand at the side ready to end me."

"They can-"

"It isn't about them. Ever considered if i wanted to make up with them?" I shake my head, "it's always them, then you then them again. It's getting old, i have never once felt like my situation or feelings is ever considered.

She mumbles. "But ...then we would never get anywhere, you'd just tell me to leave you alone."

I retort back with venom, "i want to be alone, i don't want to talk to you akali or let alone those two. Hell even my so called teammate's are better."

"I think you made your point..."

I shake my head. "No, no i don't think i haven't. I learned if you want to get something across you really got to get the point across."

"Why are you even here?"

"Well i was busy with team stuff and i wanted to meet with you but couldn't find you... it was coincidence that i found you here."

"People will get the wrong idea y'know."

She then says with a serious tone, "they won't. You keep trying to push me away with scenarios that would never happen. And so what if they get the wrong idea? What matters is that we both have a mutual understanding of our relationship."

"Why won't you just let well be enough be?"

She sighs, "because i know you aren't this horrible person that everyone claims you out to be, y/n. Hell even akali is starting to believe it and she's is just as stubborn as the rest of them."

"That's bullshit." I clench my fist tightly. "Deep down i know for a fact that she would want what you're trying to do to fail horribly."

"Then prove her wrong."

"I don't got to prove anything to her, or anyone else." I gritted my teeth. "If the opinions of others truly mattered to me then i would have already killed myself."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I don't want your sorrys."

"Talking to one of you four gives me a headache..." I mumbled before looking at Kai'sa one final time. "Tell those three to don't interfere with my life or else were going have an incident like last year."

I turn my back on her, "this is your first and final warning, Kai'sa. Take it to heart."

I walk away not giving her a chance to talk. Who the hell do you think you are to just sit next to me and want to be friends when you looked at me with pity and then with hate? Screw you! I don't need your help...

Plus I've already have someone I'm interested in.