Act 1 - complete

So... Act one finished! Woooow! I hoped you enjoyed my mc and different parts of my concept even if they were exactly the same from DarkSoulsz.

I really did try to change a few things by throwing in some humor in the emotional rabbit hole and sprinkled some dmc references. Also added lux jinx rakan kayn ezreal and ashe to help the mc open up and crack him out of his already opened shell.

I think the biggest difference from DarkSoulsz book was that i added Seraphine as a love interest and Ahri as the ex. I had something going with those two for a sec before I forgot about it, but am happy with what turned out with Seraphine and MC being together.

(I actually don't know if DarkSoulsz added seraphine in his book since I haven't finished it yet... so.. sorry?)

As you know the story is far from over so don't leave pls, there will be more emotional scenes to make you cry and one's that make you go awww.

Was kind of disappointed in myself that I couldn't throw a little bit more of what I wanted like i was going to make it where the mc beats katarina and when facing Ahri he backs out because of his power but in the end i chickened out of the idea...

Welp enough with my rambling i hoped you all enjoyed the journey because it ain't over yet chief so buckle up that seat belt extra tight (pause) and enjoy the up coming ride.

EXTRA SCENE!

Y/n:

Y/n's (h/c) turns into a snow white like color as his electricity spray around the ground

"Uhh.. y/n why is your hair white?" Rakan asks with a raised brow.

"Because... it makes me look more badass of course," y/n responds looking at himself in the mirror

"I'm sexy and I know it-" y/n is cut off by good looking author

Goodbye peeps!