Twenty Six - Answer

The person with a tall stature smirked and immediately stepped forward, cupping my chin with his hands under his black gloves. He examined my whole face as I raised a brow at him. He had black piercing eyes and tall arching brows as he slightly put his tongue out.

"So, this is Toman's girl..." he said. "...and the Black Dragon's treasure."

I sternly looked at him in the eye despite to my surprise that he knows about me and the Black Dragons. I didn't even know that other people know it until Mikey told me.

Kokonoi had his death hawk hair style flow wildly at the right side of his face. My menacing stare made him remove his hand from my chin and put it in his pockets. He laughed through his nose, seeing my response.

"Not bad." Koko smirked. "She's pretty and a miss perfect," he continued. "You must've fought well too."

"You both fought recklessly too," I sarcastically answered back. "Almost killing my friends."

"It's part of the task, sweetheart," Koko replied with a shrug. "We've accepted defeat now. So chill out, miss perfect."

I glared. "This isn't a joke."

I turned to Inui and my mind almost laughed when I remembered that Chifuyu-kun termed him as 'birthmark'.

Seriously, self. You really got to train yourself not to laugh during serious situations.

"Especially..." I inhaled and then exhaled. "...what you did to Takashi." I removed the funny thought from my head.

The two stayed silent when they comprehended what  I said.

"So? What do you want to tell me? Oh, wait. How should I address you first? Coconut and what? Tree?" I gestured to both of them, making the side of their lips slightly go up.

Okay, what I said was a little cringe. Haha.

I guess calling them 'Koko' and 'Seishu' would be fine. I'll settle with that.

"You should leave Toman, Delle," Seishu immediately responded, puzzling me

His words made me remember my broken promise.

"That's not your decision to make, Inui Seishu."

Koko and I watched him hesitate. "It'll be dangerous... for you to stay with them."

What?

"Why should I trust what you say?"

"He's not lying," Koko answered. "You made the boss mad a while ago. He would've killed you. What more if the others know?"