Cover

<<< MUST READ >>>

Language used in text: English

Languaged used in speaking: Japanese/English/Filipino

This is a fictional story written especially for the fans, watchers, and readers which is based on the show "Tokyo Revengers" of Ken Wakui.

Anything related to it is either part of the original story (Tokyo Revengers' manga) or this story personally and coincidentally.

Disclaimer: The author will not be using Y/N, instead will have the main character named / OC that represents Y/N / Readers.

Note 1: You can change the name of the main character to your name.

Note 2: Contains both canon and head canon information.

Note 3: Some descriptions might change overtime due to the on going manga of Tokyo Revengers.

Note 4: This story does not scope all of the characters' point of view. So there will be some scenes left out in this, and some other scenes added in exchange.

The following story supports the original flow of the main story in the manga. However, there will be some parts that will be changed.

Clue: The main point of the story will be revealed as the plot goes further and deeper.

Notice 1: The author avoided using curse words.

Notice 2: The story is not a smut fan-fiction but may contain mature scenes in the following chapters.

Notice 3: If you haven't watched the anime or read the manga yet, it is better to start it before reading this. Hence, read the manga for this story contains major spoilers.

___________________________________

Warning 1: Do not dispute, display, transfer, alter, and invent creative and related derivative works from this story. Avoid exploiting and obtain permission from the author.

Warning 2: The following content might contain abusive behavior that should not be imitated and may be distressing to some readers.

Emotions, feelings, thinking, and culture are owned by the writer's perspective. A lot of this may contain deep, melancholic, swaying principles and superstitions which may affect the reader's own view in life.

P.s. if you want to avoid pain, the author suggests you do not read this story.

Read at your own risk.

Enjoy.