Twenty Nine - Holiday

The crowd at the shrine was expectedly big since the new year will arrive shortly. I flattened the ocean blue green yukata I bought for myself and got my hair up with the gold hair clamp Michi got for me. I also wore the perfume Draken-kun gave me and Chifuyu-kun's given bracelet.

Grins plastered on my face as I found the Shiba siblings talking with each other. I was about to greet them, but it seemed that they were talking about something serious. I leisurely made my way near them without them noticing.

 I leisurely made my way near them without them noticing

"In the end... he changed you and Taiju." I heard Yuzuha-san said. "To me... Takemichi Hanagaki is..."

Wait. Huh? Takemichi?

Hakkai-kun suddenly panicked. "Huh? W-wait a minute, Yuzuha! Aren't you in love with Taka-chan?"

Taka-chan... Takashi? What are they talking about?

"Hm? Mitsuya?" She asked. "I just see him as a brother 'cause his hair's so short."

Oh, gosh. I laughed to myself after hearing that.

"Whhhhaaaaatttt?!!!" Her brother reacted. "You're in love with Takemitchy?!"

Wha—Oh...

"No, stupid! I'm not! He's got Hina-chan!" She yelled before smiling. "There's nothing wrong with a one-sided crush, right?"

My jaw dropped as I listened.

"What's going on?" I turned to Takashi who I didn't notice was just near them.

"Nothing at all!"

After hearing that, I couldn't help myself to giggle which caught the two's attention as Hakkai-kun immediately looked away as usual.

"H-huh? Delle-san?"

With a silly face, I beamed at her. "Takemichi, huh."

My gosh, cousin. You gotta be kidding. Attracting such gorgeous girls? Wow.

Her face instantly blushed as she avoided eye contact. "Y-you heard that?"

I briefly chuckled. "Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me, but you got a taste. My cousin's kinda handsome, y'know, even though he's a crybaby, he'll still—"

"W-wait, wait!" She halted me. "What did you say?"

"Uh... your secret's safe with me?"

"No, no. After that."

"Michi's a crybaby?"

"No, Delle-san! Before that, about you and Takemichi."