Sixty Nine - Reception

"Rielle really can't come?" I asked Bonten when I had the chance. "I'll hold her leash if you want." I almost laughed. Good thing I didn't.

Just thinking about Rielle's annoyed and ashamed expression if I do get to hold her leash in public is... out of this world. Well, unfortunately, they didn't approve.

"And... Mikey?" I asked and didn't mean to match my eyes with Ran but unintentionally did.

He blinked once before that tight smile. Ran shook his head. I nodded and then left.

A brief of happiness spread across my face, scanning the dress Koko bought—a semi formal black, peach and beige mixed filipiniana dress. It's not too long, so my legs are comfortable to walk. The champagne color pumps are also agreeable.

"Really... they pick out just the best outfits."

"So you're really going go the wedding?" Rielle asked.

"Yeah."

'Cause I'm sure everyone will be there.

Michi already returned to his right timeline, but does he know what happened to Mikey? Knowing him, he would look for Mikey, but I still don't know what's really going on

Michi already returned to his right timeline, but does he know what happened to Mikey? Knowing him, he would look for Mikey, but I still don't know what's really going on. Does everyone know I'm Phoenix Crown?

I hope I find something out later.

"Should I try escaping?"

"Like you have a chance." Rielle laughed, pissing me off.

What a totally reassuring person...

I was sarcastic, by the way.

"Says the person who's still here stuck with me," I replied and crossed my arms.

Well. Ran did tell the truth. She was just sent to the next room, and she can visit my room for an hour each day.

Rielle tipped her brow in response. "Oh? You're not sure about that, honey."

Jokes stepped aside. Huh? Does she mean to say she can escape? Who the heck would be an idiot for charging to one of a hell like this place and then escape?! Yes, you're right! Her!

"Are you... suicidal?" I genuinely yet quite sarcastically asked.

Her brows creased before she began chuckling. Darn this woman, I'm sincerely worried here.

"No," she answered with a thoughtful smile. "At least not anymore."

"Oh... um, that's good..."