Eleven - Free

I grinned as I watched Emma with her purple hoodie sprint towards our direction. She entered the building with Draken-kun who's clothed with a black shirt and a denim jacket. She excitingly hugged me and Mikey together.

"Let us go, Emma," Mikey complained and she giggled.

"Yo! Delle!" Draken-kun greeted from the back with a slight smirk.

"Hey, Draken-kun," I replied as Emma let go.

She looked at me then at Mikey. "You didn't tell me you know Delle-chan," she bleated towards her brother.

Mikey silently scratched his cheek.

Let me guess, he forgot again.

"I forgot," he responded, making me nod.

Emma pouted at him before turning back to me. "So? What do we do?" She seemed energetic. "It's like a double date!"

I looked away as I felt my cheeks blushed. I cleared my throat. "Haven't you and Hina-chan tried a double date?"

Emma slanted her neck a bit and Draken-kun lifted a brow.

"You know Hina-chan?" She asked.

"Yeah..." They kept asking these questions that sometimes I forget who I know. "We're sort of... related..." I answered.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Related? You and Hina-chan?!"

I almost chuckled. "Not us. Me and Michi."

"Wait. Takemichi?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We're cousins."

"Eh?!"

Draken-kun was also startled. He turned to Mikey. "You know this, Mikey?" He gave him a bob. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"He probably forgot, Draken-kun," I said it even before Mikey said it.

Mikey pointed at me, agreeing. The three of us shook our heads just when Emma ran in front of a game.

 The three of us shook our heads just when Emma ran in front of a game

"It's cute!" She exclaimed.

"Is that so?" Draken-kun asked.

"Yup! It's very pretty!" She grinned before running to a different game.

"Let me guess, you want the boys to play basketball and see who wins?" I guessed and Emma concurred. "If they like—" I stopped midway when I found the boys already starting the game. "Well... they like it."