Three - Young

Emma didn't look the same as before. She's grown with a more mature body. Her hair got longer and her smiles got bigger. I wondered... if she's happy right now. Because if she is, then I'm glad.

After their meeting, Takemichi and Hina-chan were the ones left

After their meeting, Takemichi and Hina-chan were the ones left. So for minutes of hiding under the bushes, I finally got myself to stretch out. The two panicked as Michi yelled and hid behind his girl.

This idiot, really.

When Michi clearly recognized who I was, he unconsciously froze himself beside Hina-chan. He stared at me as if we've just met again after few long years. He acted weird, so I raised a brow and pinched both of his cheeks.

Surprisingly, I was taken aback when he didn't react to it and instead, he held my hands while his eyes looked through mine with mixed emotions.

Takemichi blinked twice before abruptly pinching my cheeks just like I did to him.

"Ouch, Michi!"

He smiled at me with sincere emotions in his eyes. Takemichi seemed... different. That's what I thought.

"Before you guys leave, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Y-yeah, sure."

I clutched my hands together, a little unease with the possible answers I'd get.

"Do you know Emma?"

I flinched a bit when Michi suddenly coughed. Hina-chan kindly tapped his back with an uncanny grin, but it was weird because it almost seemed like she's slapping him. I tipped my head in bewilderment.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"You see here, Delle-chan. Your cousin met her earlier this night."

"Huh?"

I was confused because I was just following them the whole night. Did I miss something? Wait, does she mean...

She understood the shock my face produced as she nodded in disappointment. I turned to my cousin who's giving me his apologetic puppy eyes and I shook my head in respond to it.

"I-I really don't know how things got there..." he defended, massaging his back.

"Hina-chan, did you give him a beating?" I snorted.

"I did. I wasn't satisfied," she replied, frightening her boyfriend. "It's not enough, is it?"

I chuckled, hands on my belly. Michi pouted and massaged his nape. "So... you really don't know her personally?"

He shook his head and I bobbed.

"Do you know her?" They asked.

"I... did." They stared at me. I changed the subject. "Anyways, I'm hungry. How 'bout you two?"