Eighty One - Attack

The noise was deafening to the point where it'll make you feel like you're at war. The ground shook and I struggled to keep my stand still. My eyes panicked, following the now chaotic room.

I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe.

"W-was that a bomb?!"

"Something happened outside!"

"There's an emergency!"

"Everyone, get out of here!"

"Run!"

I put my hand over my fast-paced beating chest that's squeezing me in pain as my knees kissed the cold floor. The executives came rushing after me, Kae and Mizen first.

"Deep breaths, Delanel, deep breaths," Mizen instructed, caressing my back

"You're okay, Nellie, it's okay..." Kae stilled my shoulders.

I couldn't speak. My eyes started to swell with tears.

"She's... It's trauma," Elias uttered after examining my state. "We need to take her away from here."

Mizen nodded at Masaru. "I'll take her in her the Blue Building."

"You can't," Rielle abrupted. "It's already infiltrated."

"Already?!"

Kei sighed. "Take the queen to the plane. We're going to the Red House."

"T-the Red House?!" One of the men exclaimed but was silenced with Kei's one sharp look. "U-understood..."

I looked at my trembling hands. It won't stop shaking. I gritted my teeth. Both in pain and frustration. I can't stay like this. I have to do something, but my body won't follow! Darn it! I can't be this useless again!

"All of the vehicles in this building were burned, President K1," someone reported. "Blue Building and Gold City are down. We'll be exposed outside once we leave."

"There's no time," Ria-san replied and hurriedly helped me. "We have to leave now."

Mizen tsk-ed as he couldn't decide whether to look after me or instruct the men.

"I'll look after her, Commander," Elias volunteered.

Mizen hesitated but knew this was for the best. "You better keep your word or I'll be forced to kill you."