Forty Six - Decision

"Kurokawa... Izana?"

Huh. That sounds familiar. Who's this?

Why does he looks so eerie and ravishing at the same time? Is his skin brown? Is he a Filipino? I mean, he's also buying Filipino street foods and it seemed like he understood the conversation me and the vendor had, but then again, who's this?

"Izana Kurokawa..." I repeated, feeling the shivers just by saying his name.

It's uncanny that just by uttering his name gives off the same chill feeling as mentioning Mikey's. But this guy totally gives off a villain vibe! Is he... is he... an enemy?

"Sige, hijo."

"Salamat (Thank you)," he replied, surprising me.

He even knows how to speak our language?!

Izana Kurokawa walked closer to me. "I want you to do something for me, Delle."

"Ha?"

Wow. Who is he to order me around?

"Ah, right." He stopped and snapped his fingers, then pointed it at me. "You're going to do that for you... and for your beloved Sano Manjiro."

H-huh?

My eyes grew. I suddenly became cautious and immediately grabbed his wrist to pull him away from the vendors. Not too far. Just enough distance where they won't hear our discussion.

"What do you want... Izana? W-who are you?"

He even knows my name! And now he mentioned Mikey! What does he want?!

"You got to let go of my wrist first," he said with his purple eyes and long white lashes, and a smirk

"Ah! S-sorry." Geez. What was I doing?

"Pretty boy, here's yours!" The old woman called, waving him his order.

Izana raised a hand at me to wait so he can get his order.

The nerve of this—!

He then walked right back to where I was. "Let's talk somewhere more private, yes?"

Delle, don't! He's bad news!

"I-it's fine here..." I nervously said, glancing around.

Thank God there are other people. I'll be fine. I'm sure. Be brave, self.

He smirked. That's when I noticed what he was wearing. "Alright, then. There's one thing you gotta do."

With his white hair parted in the middle, Izana's in coat and shoes with his red, black, and white colored earrings. The design of it's unique and is shaped rectangular. To complete it, he also had his scarf. Almost like Mikey's.

"A-and what's that?"

"Join me," he boldly invited.

"Huh?"