Sixty Seven - Woman

Koko looked at them again so I looked as well. It's not just Sanzu and Mikey now. All of the Bonten executives excluding Koko surrounded her. Ran's also there, but he's almost like distancing himself.

I doubted, but there's something inside me that doesn't like that girl at all. I stared back at Koko with determination and he liked it seeing he chuckled and put an arm around me.

"So then," Koko said, pulling me away from the view. "Let's go get you the best outfit for tonight."

We headed toward a private room where there were guards outside of it

We headed toward a private room where there were guards outside of it. I wanted to ask Koko why he's accompanying me and not glueing himself with that girl like the others. I don't even know why she had Bonten in her hands.

"Who is she?" I asked in the middle of my makeover.

Koko cleared his throat. "You'll get to know her," he responded, giving me a dress that's still unrevealed. "Wear this. It'll match your make up."

I hesitated, but what harm is there to wear a fancy dress and make yourself look pretty at least once in a while, right? After all, I'm an adult with this body, and of course, I won't be participating to any... sexual activities.

"You already look stunning with your makeover," Koko complimented, placing his palm over my shoulder. "I'm sure you'll fit the dress. Rather, the dress will fit you."

He winked and that made me snort. "Okay. I'll try it on."

"Mhm. I'll wait for you outside."

"Haha... sure."

"Great." Koko pointed a gun-like finger at me. "But don't you try anything stupid. Not saying this as a threat but as an advice."

"Got it." A smirk secretly played my lips.

Mhm. I. Got. It.

I got the makeup artist' phone. She didn't seem to notice 'cause she got busy with her other clients. And even if she did know, I don't think she'll confront Bonten about it. Now's my chance.

All I have to do is track down our location and dial the addresses to the police without Bonten knowing that I messaged them. I only have five minutes 'cause Koko's waiting for me to dress up.

"And... sent." I clicked, a grin on my face. "Now let's see what dress I'll be... Woah."

"Delle? Are you done?" Koko knocked. "Miss per—O-oh."

His reaction flustered me when I opened the door, revealing myself in a sleeveless, backless dark red silky satin dress with a slit at my right thigh. My hair's tied half on top and curled at the ends. The artist matched my outfit with a gold slink back heel and a wallet.