Fifty Seven - Word

"Izana... I want to save you."

Mikey's words were gentle

Mikey's words were gentle. Momentarily, I was consumed by his voice. Mikey's so kind, so understanding. He never blamed anyone after everything that happened to him.

Unlike me who holds grudges, who can't forgive and hates everybody who hurt me, Mikey's... different. He's astoundingly loving and caring. Mikey's brave, and he treasures his family and friends even if they betray him.

Now, even he wants to save Izana after all that happened.

Mikey didn't come here to go against Kisaki who just literally killed his sister. He's here to help Toman, his family. He's here because it's also his responsibility. He's here because he wants to fix this.

"Mikey..."

How can I even deserve you after seeing all this?

"Shut up!" Izana didn't care about his brother's words and tried to kick Mikey instead, fortunately, Mikey dodged it.

"You're not gonna hit me anymore," Mikey stated and immediately used his fist to thwack Izana right on his face.

"Kah!" His nose bled.

Mikey didn't stop there as he struck Izana down right after with a kick, causing Kakucho-san to yell. Everybody's tense, but things are making a quick turn after Mikey's attacks. Toman's going to win here. So that's why...

I have to stop this.

"Mizen."

"Yeah?"

"Izana's going to die."

"...What?"

"Kisaki's the only person holding a gun. I think..."

"You think he's going to shoot his own leader?"

"I-I don't... I don't know. I'm not sure, but it's Kisaki. He's used to doing dirty, cheap tricks just to get what he wants."

"Delanel... how do you know this?"

"Just trust me. We need to get that gun."

"O-okay."

"Hold it right there, you sweethearts." Hanma blocked us from getting to Kisaki.

What did he just say? Sweethearts? The heck.

"I know what you're planning and you gotta get through me before you get that gun."