Five - Angel

Stubborn as I was, I still visited them in the hospital. I decided to wear a disguise, hiding myself with a black mask, jacket, and pants, with white shirt and shoes, and glasses. I parked my bike hidden nearby so no one would notice.

The entrance was occupied by the whole gang. There my eyes found one of the royalties that according to Takashi was called Baji. His long black hair was tied neat to his back. He was standing there with the others, worried about their member lying inside the hospital.

Minutes later, Takashi went out with some tall guy with brown hair, followed by Hina-chan with Emma, then Takemichi. The gang cheered which I figured that Draken-san's alive. I sighed in relief.

Takemichi suddenly knelt down, crying. He must've been happy with the miracle. What a crybaby. I smiled at the thought. He then stood up and walked towards somewhere. It was my chance to sneak in.

Calmly, I entered the hospital.

"Excuse me." I unhid my face. "Where should I pay for Ryuguji Ken's injuries?"

"In the cashier, ma'am. Are you one of his friends, miss?" The lady in white asked.

I nodded. "Sure." She was confused so I panicked. "I-I mean, y-yes."

Wow. I looked stupid there.

"Here's the receipt of his expenses."

My eyes widened, scanning the receipt. Surgery?!

"Ma'am," she called. I looked back at her, catching her smile. "You must be an angel in disguise," she said.

Her words surprised me. I smiled at her and said, "Thank you, however... I may not be an angel, but I suppose I have a heart that's a little close to an angel's heart."

Or not.

She nodded, beaming.

My face frowned after saying the words. I'm not kind. I'm not someone good. My heart's filled with darkness and evil that I ended up separating my ways with my family. I'm not... even close to an angel's heart.

Draken-san's expenses didn't maximize all my saved allowance, so there's still some left for my daily expenses. As I finished paying, Baji-san walked in and asked the same words I did.

I panicked, thinking the lady might mention me which she supposedly did because he immediately turned to me, our eyes meeting

I panicked, thinking the lady might mention me which she supposedly did because he immediately turned to me, our eyes meeting. I calmed myself and looked away without panic. My feet couldn't move, but I forced them to.