Ten - Found

The sun was shining bright as I watched the event occur. The place was in full silent that only the sounds of the wind, trees, birds, and vehicles were present in our ears. The silence only proved how painful it really was.

Because the silence screamed the most.

Staring, my eyes focused on the woman at the front who's trying her best not to burst out crying. She was gently holding her tears back as she smiled at her son who's now gone in her arms.

Wretched was all I felt throughout the time I sneaked in as Baji-san's friend to at the very least pay him a visit as he goes back to where his destination is.

As I walked back, a name piqued my curiosity.

"Kazutora Hanemiya..." I whispered.

The name sounded so familiar.

I was alone in my room, reading a book while listening to music with my back resting on the wall as my legs stretched out over the bed, when I heard Aunt Sora shouting my name from downstairs.

I ambled down the stairs and dropped my jaw as my eyes found this unbelievable guy standing in front of me. His hands were in the pockets of his loose dark pants above his white shoes. He's not wearing their uniform now but a long, checkered polo.

"Someone's here to fetch you, sweetie," Aunt Sora presented, hinting me a foolish smile.

"Hey." Mikey blinked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when aunt left us to talk.

"Let's go somewhere," he replied.

"Where?"

He only returned me a sorrowful smile, allowing me to obey him without further questions. I idiotically scratched my head when we got there. I took off the helmet after unlocking my arms from Mikey's waist. He was pressuring me to move quick, so I wore the nearest clothes I could get.

I read the lines from my black shirt, 'Pretty Dead'.

I just thought that maybe it's a bit of an insult to all of the dead people here since we're in the cemetery.

My lips formed a line. "Mikey, if these people in here end up coming at me, it's your fault, alright."

"Haha. That shirt's fine. It's black," he responded. I pouted. "Wait here."

I stayed with his CB25OT and gently caressed it, suddenly recalling someone familiar. It's been a while now since I've visited Shin-san's grave. Thanks to someone, I could still remember Shin-san's features... especially his eyes.

Mikey stepped forward and stood beside someone I was familiar with

Mikey stepped forward and stood beside someone I was familiar with. I shook my head at Mikey as he folded his hands together and bowed next to Chifuyu-kun who just stopped crying after seeing Mikey.

Poor thing, he didn't even let the guy take a few moments to cry alone.

My goodness, Mikey, really.

Mikey whispered something and smiled so agonizingly at Baji-san's grave. He trudged back to my direction afterwards when he finished speaking with Chifuyu-kun. I stood straight back up and nodded at Chifuyu-kun as he wiped his dried tears.