Four - Reservoir

"Thanks for today, Delle." Takashi shook my hand while carrying Mikey on piggyback.

"Pleasure. Need help with that?"

"Nope. I got this." He slowly placed Mikey on his motorcycle while he's still asleep. "You're going home now?"

"Hm, yeah."

"You can ride with us," he suggested.

My mouth opened a little. "Oh, it's okay. Mikey and I can't ride together at the back. It's full."

"At the back? You're going to sit in front of me," he corrected.

My eyes grew, quite fluttered. "T-that's nice, but, uhm, it's okay."

He smiled and probably thought he couldn't convince me otherwise. He turned on the engine as both of them wore a helmet. I waited for them to leave when I realized how awake the little guy at the back already was.

"Ah, Mikey. You're awake?" Takashi noticed too.

Mikey sternly nodded at him then faced me. "You're my reservoir now, okay?"

My jaw opened and then closed again. He said those words with a hint of smile on his face. It took me a while to comprehend it even though the words were simple. But the way he said it was different as if... he meant it differently.

Reservoir. What does that even mean?

I got back home earlier than I expected since Takashi and I only talked for a while because of the reason that they'll be busy on the following days. Even if he didn't say it, I knew it's something about fighting. I could feel it.

Simultaneously, I was also busy in school. The tasks given multiplied and Aunt Sora needed to leave for something urgent, making me the cook and the cleaner of the house while Masaru locks himself inside his room.

I then received the news later on how one of the Toman members got arrested for stabbing one of their enemies. I panicked and hurried to Takemichi's house, but he wasn't there yet. I tried calling him, but he didn't answer.

Apparently, he was there the second time I visited. The only thing is, I caught him stuck in a tight situation as I watched from the shadows. Mikey and Draken-san were clashing while throwing some things which I think was Michi's since he was kneeling down in despair.

"You wanna finish this here?" Mikey challenged.

"Bring it on," Draken-san accepted.

"You bastards..." Takemichi rose up. "I'm losing my patience now!"

"Ha?" The two turned to him.

He tried punching Mikey when the two just realized what they'd done to his precious memories. He failed, falling himself on the trash. Takemichi then whined in front them.

"Takemitchy..." Mikey uttered.

"Forget it! Just leave already!" Takemichi shouted.

"Listen... this whole time... you got poop on your head," he continued.